๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(ep.8) Monstervision discussion topic

Nick

Featured Posts

She totally forgot about Monstervisions :)

Think we got a bit spoiled. Don't expect one every (other) day!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

Jester

Think we got a bit spoiled. Don't expect one every (other) day!

Yeah, I know :) But can't wait to see more :)

imo the Monstervisions should be super private. I mean real exclusive for LM members only. :coffee: Idk if it's possible but I think it'll be awesome if that happens. The non-fans and the critics will then have nothing to say against them. :nacho:

Just a thought! :laughga:

SMILE2NE1

I feel so stupid right now. I've seen No.7 so many times now, but I only just noticed that they're dropping Heineken bottles into the tub. At first I thought it were some herbs mixed with some kind of liquid, but it's actually glass

I thought she was preparing a herb bath as well :derpga:

I thought she was preparing a herb bath as well :derpga:

lmaoo this is so stupid but i thought it was a new cleansing soup where it moisturises your body anyway im so stupid for not realising

Jester

Has gaga been followed by an ipad in any new candids ? , im ready for ep 8

There is no new candids. :(

Elizabeth

Hoping there's a new one up soon!

I feel so stupid right now. I've seen No.7 so many times now, but I only just noticed that they're dropping Heineken bottles into the tub. At first I thought it were some herbs mixed with some kind of liquid, but it's actually glass

After seeing your post, I just rewatched the video and omg I'm laughing so much, how did I not realise it was glass?! :dies:

I thought it was herbs too :toofunny:

dont forget that monstervision 7 was The Adventures of Mary Jane Holland PART ONE so we should e expecting a part TWO!!

Interludicrous

dont forget that monstervision 7 was The Adventures of Mary Jane Holland PART ONE so we should e expecting a part TWO!!

It's funny actually, how she never said that there would be more Monstervisions but somehow they followed eachother up pretty quickly, but now that she has mentioned that there will be a next one it's taking ages for her to release it. It's like she does it on purpose :laughga:

Edited by Interludicrous

Maybe she will get part two when she is in Holland again next month.

• Like 1