• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

My Little Phoney

BTW, this is my favourite monstervision. Fozzi is so cute.

they talked a little bit about music (i'm sure I listened the word music while The Bulgarian Babes were talking) what did they say?

that Gaga was afraid she wouldn't be in 'show modus' anymore but she was ready again when she heard the music :)

Edited by My Little Phoney

hausofaxel

Gaga tweeted marcmonster (who is a very obnoxious superfan that follows Gaga everywhere) like 2 or 3 times and Gaga was accused of favouritism... Gaga got upset at all the hate because of it. I think people were upset at Gaga "creating a hierachy in the fan base when she preaches acceptance and equality" (<LM.com quote), but it was stupid and childish. There's nothing more to say about it, really.

Imagine if Fozzi peed on her or something while she was filming?? :laughga:

I was so ready for him to pee on those Versace sheets! :laughga:

crisTEAne

the milieu and the atmosphere and edith piaf = AMAZING!

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

She's just being more personable with us. It felt like she invited us into her living room while she was sat with Tara.

I love this new, more open Gaga. It sounds tacky, but she's making us feel like we're just one, huge family. It's adorable.

She's just being more personable with us. It felt like she invited us into her living room while she was sat with Tara.

I love this new, more open Gaga. It sounds tacky, but she's making us feel like we're just one, huge family. It's adorable.

:flutter:

Alien Tulip

I'm trying to be delusional but I can't help that the video is boring, I understand Gaga's trying to be more personal with us but I'd much rather her show us more home videos, her dancing, or even her drinking out of tea cup for 4 whole minutes.

Redstreak

That last episode was so pointless

That was definitely not pointless. We saw that she is a fan of the movie Chicken Little. Possible song title? :party:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~