💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(ep.8) Monstervision discussion topic

Nick

Featured Posts

garrettgivre

I really hope she just wants to show us something personal and isnt setting up a big 'decay of the star' act. Im going to be really mad if she goes through a 'breakdown.'

We'll all be so worried not knowing if its real or not. Not to mention itd be tacky. :pukey:

I loved this last monster vision though.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

Anthagio

uh, if she wants to talk about marc, then she can. she should just to piss those James Blunts off.

I don't think she looks that tired. A lot of people don't really mind being without sleep. Most of America is sleep deprived, including Gaga. The biggest part is just her attitude change, imo. Every era she has a different persona or aura she projects around her. Realize that this could just be the POPART persona beginning to project itself.

Hmmm, probably. BTW seemed her most genuine, and I kind of want that. It seems she's continuing that. If it's all persona, then so be it, but the execution better be good.

3 points in and ready for more

posting from Sofia!!!

I never thought this could happen

so happy she is here! despite the weak sales

ADORE HER FOR THIS!!! she really LOVES her fans! :flutter:

i loved the 4th episode , it was like a normal gagavision , it was fun and thats all i need

Edited by TrinitIcarnival

My Little Phoney

did she say something interesting?? my english isn't very good :(

It was quite hard to understand.. they were talking about doing two complete rehearsal shows, how she was tired after rehearsal, about Fozzi and they were commenting while watching Fashion TV

Miracle

BTW, this is my favourite monstervision. Fozzi is so cute.

It was quite hard to understand.. they were talking about doing two complete rehearsal shows, how she was tired after rehearsal, about Fozzi and they were commenting while watching Fashion TV

they talked a little bit about music (i'm sure I listened the word music while The Bulgarian Babes were talking) what did they say?