• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

Because it's illegal in like 90% places of the world. Hey I wanna go steal your identity and clean out your bank account, that cool? I mean it's MY life and I can do whatever I want. I know it's against the law, but w/e I make my own rules.

Well that would be affecting my life if you cleaned out my bank account. Someone else smoking pot doesn't affect my life directly. Just because it IS illegal doesn't mean it should be. If they suddenly made drinking iced tea illegal because it was "harmful", I would still probably drink it because it isn't actually harmful, and the government doesn't have the right to tell me whether or not I can drink iced tea or not, because me drinking "iced tea" doesn't affect you or anyone else.

Why don't they just ban tattoos and piercings. I mean, they hurt when you get them.They cause harm. Oh wait,what's that? it's your body and you can do whatever you want with it? Exactly.

HybridWarhol

Because it's illegal in like 90% places of the world. Hey I wanna go steal your identity and clean out your bank account, that cool? I mean it's MY life and I can do whatever I want. I know it's against the law, but w/e I make my own rules.

Also let's not forget MEDICAL marijuana. Marijauana is prescribed by many doctors to ease the pain of many diseases. One of these diseases happens to be LUPUS, a disease Gaga has. She could be taking it legally to cope with the pain and anxiety of the disease.

Edited by TheNextOne

Monstervision #7

Someone else beat Gaga to posting this on littlemonsters.com -- it's got the "Liked" banner instead of "Posted". How is that even possible?

heavymlover

She doesn't affect anybody smoking weed. Plus, didn't she say she smokes it to relieve the pain because of the lupus and when she's writing?

Zilla

I like her little movies :flutter:

It gives her another creative outlet. SHE LOOKS FAB AS A BRUNETTE TOO

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

This monstervision was awesome. And brunette Gaga :wub:

The Adventures of Mary Jane Holland... This could be a next single hint :derpga:

Jester

Someone else beat Gaga to posting this on littlemonsters.com -- it's got the "Liked" banner instead of "Posted". How is that even possible?

LOL I noticed that too.

Darcklighter22

Smoking pot and drinking booze is fun. People on here need to get out more often.

No one HAS to do it, but life is a hell of a lot more exciting when you do. :lala:

amen! :party: ...but I love these little videos there different than GGV more personal and more related to the next era I find

HeavyPunkLover

I really don't get why she keep smoking on the internet like if was something to be proud of.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"