• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

liamcita: Yes, she was talking about Taylor in that part. :) He isn't there with her so she's longing after him is what she meant to say with that.

awwww thats so cute. :wub: :wub:

giskardsb

#5 goes a long way towards explaining recent fashion. It's the Daphne Guiness collection. Probably the flats too. ;)

also like "I need to break the rules I made about Fame..."

Monster_95

Personally, even though it's Armani, the very VERY even length of the hairs and the overall way too clean and uniform look of that fur makes me think it's faux...

I really hope so...

I'm vegetarian (I don't care as much about meat and leather, its being killed for meat anyways not vanity, thats a different story) and i just hope my idol isn't subjecting animals to unthinkable things for vanity.

Here aswell, please tell me it's fake :eww::excited2:

gaga-michael-kors.jpg

bornthiswayball

Am I the only one that noticed

1) Chicken Little playing on the tv in the background

and

2) Heard someone (Tara?) say "We need to get him a Medusa [something]"

Looks like some Medusa ARTPOP theories are right :giveup:

Viva La Daniel

Am I the only one that noticed

1) Chicken Little playing on the tv in the background

and

2) Heard someone (Tara?) say "We need to get him a Medusa [something]"

Looks like some Medusa ARTPOP theories are right

Really ? I didn`t hear something connected with Medusa

HausOfGaga

Really ? I didn`t hear something connected with Medusa

Medusa collar for Fozzi she meant.

aaronyoji

yes chicken little!! that was one of the first things i noticed lol. tara n fozzi gotta keep themselves entertained somehow

also, in the no. 5 one, when shes in the tub, are those her boobs? i coulda swore i saw nipple

Edited by aaronyoji

I really hope so...

I'm vegetarian (I don't care as much about meat and leather, its being killed for meat anyways not vanity, thats a different story) and i just hope my idol isn't subjecting animals to unthinkable things for vanity.

Here aswell, please tell me it's fake :eww::excited2:

gaga-michael-kors.jpg

she is stupid enough to wear fur, so yeah it's real fur what she was wearing today :yes:

It's from the Daphne Guinness collection she bought (she even mentioned it in the video) so it's vintage. That auction was done entirely for charity to encourage and fund young artists who don't have the means to realize their projects, btw.

It's not like she endorsed the killing of an animal by buying this coat; actually it's a small comfort that many vintage coats are still used instead of being discarded when the initial buyer stopped wearing them. Even radicals such as PETA agree on this. :sweat:

liamcita: Yes, she was talking about Taylor in that part. :) He isn't there with her so she's longing after him is what she meant to say with that.

Thank you :) Now I can love the whole outfit :sara:

Edited by Fusel

yes chicken little!! that was one of the first things i noticed lol. tara n fozzi gotta keep themselves entertained somehow

also, in the no. 5 one, when shes in the tub, are those her boobs? i coulda swore i saw nipple

At some point yes, you see some parts of her boobs, but no nipples.