• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

she's so cute. <3

and so loving.

I am thining of doing an account on littlemonster.com if I can talk to her and express my feelings. :o

“I’m also just so miserably in love that there’s really nothing else to do. I’ll just yearn for him and make films about shoes and flowers.†- this is about Taylor?

Dis album gon be good :excited2:

hate the fur tho :crossed:

It's from the Daphne Guinness collection she bought (she even mentioned it in the video) so it's vintage. That auction was done entirely for charity to encourage and fund young artists who don't have the means to realize their projects, btw.

It's not like she endorsed the killing of an animal by buying this coat; actually it's a small comfort that many vintage coats are still used instead of being discarded when the initial buyer stopped wearing them. Even radicals such as PETA agree on this. :sweat:

liamcita: Yes, she was talking about Taylor in that part. :) He isn't there with her so she's longing after him is what she meant to say with that.

Edited by Nissa

Monster_95

It's from the Daphne Guinness collection she bought (she even mentioned it in the video) so it's vintage. That auction was done entirely for charity to encourage and fund young artists who don't have the means to realize their projects, btw.

It's not like she endorsed the killing of an animal by buying this coat; actually it's a small comfort that many vintage coats are still used instead of being discarded when the initial buyer stopped wearing them. Even radicals such as PETA agree on this. :sweat:

liamcita: Yes, she was talking about Taylor in that part. :) He isn't there with her so she's longing after him is what she meant to say with that.

But in fairness she does wear other fur coats, like that pink one the other day Lady+Gaga+Outerwear+Fur+Coat+GVB-xWmIDWbl.jpg

Ew, that coat tho :pukey:

But in fairness she does wear other fur coats, like that pink one the other day Lady+Gaga+Outerwear+Fur+Coat+GVB-xWmIDWbl.jpg

Ew, that coat tho :pukey:

Personally, even though it's Armani, the very VERY even length of the hairs, the fluffiness of the hairs instead of the coarseness they're supposed to have and the overall way too clean and uniform look of that fur makes me think it's faux...

Looks like Freddy filmed parts of it.

Ooh, you're right! :)

Edited by Nissa