💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga posts picture of her and Taylor in pool

Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't she say on a very gaga thanksgiving that her personal life is too sacred for her to share ?

Theoretically, she's only sharing it with little monsters, and still not with the press... although she must know that it doesn't really stay on the site.

Watch her next interview, she'll deny everything. "But Gaga, you posted pictures!" "I have no idea what you're talking about." :hor:

Ambrosia

Beautiful photography! :flutter:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

Nice :evil:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

heavymlover

I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to show us such an important part of her personal life. I really hope the press doesn't ruin anything.

Hot Space

Cute. I'm happy she's found the confidence to be open to her fans about the fact that she's dating Taylor. She's come such a long way. :flutter:

tylerjudas

You can really tell that he makes her happy by just the way she's been acting over the last couple of months. I'm so happy for the both of them! Taylor is such a good guy and he is exactly what she deserves!

Interlude

Awh they're so beautiful. :wub:

me and my boo did it bettter :lolgaga:

tumblr_m6kjccIblp1r0nz39o1_1280.jpg

That's so sweet! I also did this today with my special someone. :shy:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Omg what's gotten into her? It's so weird seeing her being so open about a relationship!

HOT PICTURE THOUGH TBH!

Archived