Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nile Rodgers gifts Lady Gaga a 100K dollars guitar

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY
18 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gaga collaborators: OMG Gaga is the best! I even gifted her expensive gifts!:flutter:

Gaga: Delete our collab fat

Hide contents

Yes, im bitter:rip:

She's cancelled so many big collabs its crazy

Cher, Kendrick Lamar, Elton John

Spoiler

I mean there's also Banks but she isn't a big artist

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OOT

Vancouver definitely, it is 3rd most expensive city after Hong Kong and Sydney for real estate as of 2017. Surprisingly New York is not int he Top 10 tho :diane:

But where I live right now, most people don't own a house, because it is mostly occupied, and when there's some on sale, the prices are crazy. Still, it is 9th on the list. My previous city is at 8th :diane:

Full top 10 list:

1. Hong Kong, China (the apartment parking space alone costs $760,000!)

2. Sydney, Australia

3. Vancouver, Canada

4. Auckland, NZ

5. San Jose, CA, USA

6. Melbourne, Australia

7. Honolulu, HU, USA

8. Los Angeles, CA, USA

9. San Fransisco, CA, USA

10. Bournemouth & Dorset, UK

source: https://edition.cnn.com/style/gallery/worlds-most-expensive-housing-markets-2017/index.html

I'm sure Vegas might be joining that list soon as well. With the boom in housing since the Golden Knights hockey team have had their explosive inaugural season this past year and going all the way to the Stanley Cup in their first season,as well as the Raiders football team making Vegas their home in 2020 housing will certainly skyrocket once the stadium is complete and the Raiders are here.

Source: several residents and local news sources since I live in Vegas. :vegas:

RAMROD
Just now, Dunk96 said:

I'm sure Vegas might be joining that list soon as well. With the boom in housing since the Golden Knights hockey team have had their explosive inaugural season this past year and going all the way to the Stanley Cup in their first season,as well as the Raiders football team making Vegas their home in 2020 housing will certainly skyrocket once the stadium is complete and the Raiders are here.

Source: several residents and local news sources since I live in Vegas. :vegas:

I believe that. It seems up and coming place to live, especially since no income taxes there, which making it living there so tempting.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dunk96
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I believe that. It seems up and coming place to live, especially since no income taxes there, which making it living there so tempting.

I heard a rumor though that our charge tax will be jumping up to like $2 though. Not sure if that's true though but if it is I'll be very sad lol.

• 2 weeks later...
SPARTACUS

ii2We8E.jpg

ahV41WD.jpg

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived