💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

Ellie Sioux

I'm here for all of that, except for the "less spiritual references". SpiritualGa is MY fave!

Oh, I love SpiritualGa too! I just think for this era Gaga will spend less time on topics such as the human soul, rebirth, mind, etc and more time on art, music, fashion and living out theatre. But that's just my guess :D

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Tera

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordanjm

It's just delusional fans denying it per usual.

AKA when people said the BTW cover was a "betrayal" to go with Judas, or the same people that thought she made a typo when posting BTW's release date.

Happens every time.

Omg I still can't believe there was actually people saying that the cover was fake up until like a week before the album came out and they were serious about it.

Americano

Omg I still can't believe there was actually people saying that the cover was fake up until like a week before the album came out and they were serious about it.

Soon as Judas happened, everything Gaga did for the next 4 months wasn't actually the truth or actual product/something else would be announced with the CORRECT information soon after. Never happened, just like the album announcement in September with the "truth" will also never happen.

Her tattoo tweet was the title announcement and fans will deal with it. (Along with the obvious LM.com confirmations.)

Edited by Americano

:coffee: So in denial. You'll see.

I'm not in denial. I completely understand why she named it ARTPOP, or at least in accordance to our speculations, I just think it sounds very odd and simplistic. I'm indecisive about it at the moment anyway, because while I don't care for it's simplicity, it's nice for a change.

Agree 100 percent. :)

Agreed too!

Didn't she say the title would be cheesy or corny? That, my monster friends, is ARTPOP.

She didn't say that sorry, she said It would be simple yet iconic.

I'm not in denial. I completely understand why she named it ARTPOP, or at least in accordance to our speculations, I just think it sounds very odd and simplistic. I'm indecisive about it at the moment anyway, because while I don't care for it's simplicity, it's nice for a change.

Oh, I know what you mean

You prefer an album called:

THE DECAY OF THE FAME KINGDOM: WHITE ROSES THORNS CROWNED QUEEN GAGA

(jk :hug:)

Not here for that, tbh. ARTPOP, simple, yet iconic.

:legend:

Agreed too!

She didn't say that sorry, she said It would be simple yet iconic.

Oh, I know what you mean

You prefer an album called:

THE DECAY OF THE FAME KINGDOM: WHITE ROSES THORNS CROWNED QUEEN GAGA

(jk :hug:)

Not here for that, tbh. ARTPOP, simple, yet iconic.

:legend:

The Kingdom would be have been fine. I don't need a long title where I practically knoll my tongue off every time I say it. ARTPOP just sounds odd, but it's probably because I've spent most of my life hearing "Pop Art" in the correct format. :shrug: Again, I get it.

Edited by tiffa

Americano

The Kingdom was my least favorite.

I could at least see ARTPOP being iconic later... The Kingdom, not so much. The formatting of ARTPOP in all caps is really important to it "looking" iconic though, so I hope she registers it that way on iTunes etc

The Kingdom would be have been fine. I don't need a long title where I practically knoll my tongue off every time I say it. ARTPOP just sounds odd, but it's probably because I've spent most of my life hearing "Pop Art" in the correct format. :shrug: Again, I get it.

The Kingdom sounds so bad, imo.

But It's ok if you like It.

I still think that THE FAME MONSTER and ARTPOP are the best titles from Gaga's career.

BeautyisaLie

If she doesn't release the dates Monday, then I'm calling fake :toofloppy:

THIS. We'll just have to wait and see.
It's dark but just a game

Arturo

THIS. We'll just have to wait and see.

She actually is releasing the dates on Monday now :flop:

BeautyisaLie

Oh, I love SpiritualGa too! I just think for this era Gaga will spend less time on topics such as the human soul, rebirth, mind, etc and more time on art, music, fashion and living out theatre. But that's just my guess :D

Well, she said it will be less serious than btw. Anyway hope you're right. Maybe with this new album we'll learn to appreciate btw more for the meaningful songs it has on it :)
It's dark but just a game

The Kingdom sounds so bad, imo.

But It's ok if you like It.

I still think that THE FAME MONSTER and ARTPOP are the best titles from Gaga's career.

It makes sense. She wanted the fame, fought off the 'monsters' of fame, and obtained a kingdom of fans who support her! :shrug:

lilmonstarrr

ARTPOP's too broad. I don't care what you guys say. I'm still waiting until Gaga's announcement.