Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at NYC Pride

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NewUsername

She looks absolutely amazing and so youthful and full of joy :giveup: I love her :giveup: 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matteonster

It’s so good to see her having a great time and being happy :kara: I’m very grateful for having her in our lives.

Also it’s 10 years since I adore this woman and even these days I can’t believe how someone can be so beautiful. :flutter: 

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

JohnWayne97
6 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

what hype? for LG6?

I can't even say, cause I don't know what she's doing.... but I'm getting tired of all the hype since The Cure and no other new songs

BloodyM
4 hours ago, Roman said:

The long hair always makes her look 10 years younger, and even her new cheekbones look amazing! It's a shame she sticks to short hair 99% of time

I have to agree with you! She does look so fresh and AMAZING! I don't get why her stylists tend to opt for dated hair at times ex 2016 National Anthem Super Bowl! that hair was just NO. 

mister max

I love this hairstyle on her :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

so she did not performed or anything like that?

No but I do think she's getting ready to return. The wig are back, she is back at the GP, she showed up performing at Tony's show, she was back in NY. 

All long time fans knows it is not that innocent from her and that she is always slowly back before announcing things. 

ModernEcstasy

Oh my...... She looks absolutely amazing. 

Queen of the queens indeed. 

nerdfacekillah
3 hours ago, lucca said:

I can't even say, cause I don't know what she's doing.... but I'm getting tired of all the hype since The Cure and no other new songs

yeah i understand

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Helxig

She looked so cute and gorgeous at pride! And also full of joy :sara:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hpmcmill
12 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

The restaurant she's talking about is called Palma just in case anyone's wondering

QDlEtHs.png

I went on a tour of Greenwich Village and the tour guide stopped here and told us about how she used to work here and ended up getting fired. The owner said she's "a lovely girl but a terrible waitress" :selena:

Thank you!!! I live in Greenwich Village but didn’t know the name. Thank you!

littlepotter
14 hours ago, Hooker said:

her feed is getting worse, don't blame me, she's losing followers

that aged terribly

chaeri pls

Archived