What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Oh ****, we got a new thread?!

Apparently some **** went down yesterday at the recording studio. Paul apparently got pissy with fans and Louis apparently 'snarled' "you've ruined it for yourselves now" at the fans as Paul took him back inside because the fans weren't behaving or some ****. Niall and Zayn didn't even stop for fan pictures or smile or wave apparently. Harry went out and was supposedly super nice and smiled and waved and danced with them and begged Paul to stay longer but Paul dragged him by the wrist inside? Liam came out much much later after everyone had practically left and had photos with everyone and was really nice too apparently.

Sounds like a crock of **** to me but if it's true, it's a ****ty thing for Paul to do and a horrible way for Zayn, Niall and Louis to act.

Oh and this tweet was found or something?

tumblr_m88h2bEg4K1rc8p69o1_500.jpg

"(Eleanor) may have a better deal with Louis after all" ................... WHAT THE fukc. I mean, the way it's phrased is suspicious as fukc.

I went out last night to the pub and **** went down, typical :derpga:

Oh and Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn are at the recording studio right now. Louis and The Beard are in Doncaster for Lottie's birthday.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Close personal friends of Eleanor from university IIRC.

The type of people who would know what's she like when she's not with Lou (which has been fukcing never lately ¬_¬ although Louis did tell a fan the other day he hadn't seen El in a while, the next day they were out shopping). Idk, there's been a lot of stuff lately coming out about supposed friends of Eleanor's saying she's been with guys other than Louis and has a real boyfriend but it's hard to tell what's bull**** and what isn't. There's pictures of her kissing some guy but nobody can date them for sure, but they don't look too old. There's other clearly more recent photos of her with another guy looking quite close but again, it's not definitive proof she has anything going on with him.

Directioners found all this ****, they are like the FBI. They dug up like 20 never before seen pics in one night of her with close friends :|

Fanta

I'm not a big fan of theirs, I don't hate them, they seem alright, but their fans are wild. They act like jealous, betrayed girlfriends and it's really saddening. If that story is true and those 3 did get pissed, they'd have the right to do so. I've been doing some research about them before I came in hear knowing nothing, and some fans actually went to their house :rip:

Oh, and Larry is definitely real. But I've noticed it's always Louis that ends the 'moment', he seems more awkward. I used to think Ziam was real but Zayn looks too straight and compared to Larry, they're nothing.

They always always always go to their houses when they are home with their parents. Harry went home to see his family in Holmes Chapel a couple of weeks back (not that he has his own house atm, Louis and Him have moved out of their flat and stayed in a hotel for one night and then moved in with Lou Teasdale, their hairdress/make-up artist/Baby Lux's mom) and the fans literally followed him all day long for like a week straight. He was so nice to them as well, stopped for photos and autographs and stuff. It makes you wonder why Harry has the manhooker reputation when he clearly cares the most. It just doesn't add up tbh.

Anyway, I missed Louis' tweets because my phone died which means I didn't see them or get a text to say he tweeted :deadbanana:

He saw the story I was talking about and debunked it, saying it was just rubbish made up to cause drama. He apologised for not being able to stop yesterday and said Paul was worried about it getting out of control because it was all happening on a busy road.

The type of people who would know what's she like when she's not with Lou (which has been fukcing never lately ¬_¬ although Louis did tell a fan the other day he hadn't seen El in a while, the next day they were out shopping). Idk, there's been a lot of stuff lately coming out about supposed friends of Eleanor's saying she's been with guys other than Louis and has a real boyfriend but it's hard to tell what's bull**** and what isn't. There's pictures of her kissing some guy but nobody can date them for sure, but they don't look too old. There's other clearly more recent photos of her with another guy looking quite close but again, it's not definitive proof she has anything going on with him.

Directioners found all this ****, they are like the FBI. They dug up like 20 never before seen pics in one night of her with close friends :|

1Detectivers tbh

Directioners found all this ****, they are like the FBI. They dug up like 20 never before seen pics in one night of her with close friends ':|

This fanbase is unbelievable! We should hire them to find unreleased GaGa music. If anyone can find it, it's them. :derpga:

This fanbase is unbelievable! We should hire them to find unreleased GaGa music. If anyone can find it, it's them. :derpga:

I wouldn't even put it past them. I swear to God they can find anything they ever want. I'm pretty sure their blood types leaked :deadbanana::rip:

I keep trying to find a photo of Louis or Larry for my avatar but I'm failing miserably. Idek, I have loads of them together but nothing I want as my avatar.

DirtyRichHooker

I wouldn't even put it past them. I swear to God they can find anything they ever want. I'm pretty sure their blood types leaked :deadbanana::rip:

I keep trying to find a photo of Louis or Larry for my avatar but I'm failing miserably. Idek, I have loads of them together but nothing I want as my avatar.

I could edit if you want?

I'm not a big fan of theirs, I don't hate them, they seem alright, but their fans are wild. They act like jealous, betrayed girlfriends and it's really saddening. If that story is true and those 3 did get pissed, they'd have the right to do so. I've been doing some research about them before I came in hear knowing nothing, and some fans actually went to their house :rip:

Oh, and Larry is definitely real. But I've noticed it's always Louis that ends the 'moment', he seems more awkward. I used to think Ziam was real but Zayn looks too straight and compared to Larry, they're nothing.

Yeah I remember a group of girls turned up at Zayns house I think it was when Harry was there, the lads didn't seem to mind but considering the fact that they were all waiting on the driveway, I bet Zayns mum was PISSED! #TrespassingOn1D

FameWhore

Oh ****, we got a new thread?!

Apparently some **** went down yesterday at the recording studio. Paul apparently got pissy with fans and Louis apparently 'snarled' "you've ruined it for yourselves now" at the fans as Paul took him back inside because the fans weren't behaving or some ****. Niall and Zayn didn't even stop for fan pictures or smile or wave apparently. Harry went out and was supposedly super nice and smiled and waved and danced with them and begged Paul to stay longer but Paul dragged him by the wrist inside? Liam came out much much later after everyone had practically left and had photos with everyone and was really nice too apparently.

Sounds like a crock of **** to me but if it's true, it's a ****ty thing for Paul to do and a horrible way for Zayn, Niall and Louis to act.

Oh and this tweet was found or something?

tumblr_m88h2bEg4K1rc8p69o1_500.jpg

"(Eleanor) may have a better deal with Louis after all" ................... WHAT THE fukc. I mean, the way it's phrased is suspicious as fukc.

I went out last night to the pub and **** went down, typical :derpga:

Oh and Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn are at the recording studio right now. Louis and The Beard are in Doncaster for Lottie's birthday.

Omfg. this is too much .O.

Well I think it's a liee...they don't seem like they would do that.

Good morning my fellow DirectiGaga's how are you all?

EDIT: well... good afternoon.. to me, this is morning haha

DirectiGaga's

but I'm good :b you??

I could edit if you want?

Yeah I remember a group of girls turned up at Zayns house I think it was when Harry was there, the lads didn't seem to mind but considering the fact that they were all waiting on the driveway, I bet Zayns mum was PISSED! #TrespassingOn1D

I'm on my phone right now but when I get back on my laptop I'll send you a pm with a pic. Thank you!

And omg, on the driveway?! So rude. At least the people who went to Harry's gad the decency to wait on the opposite side of the road.

I hate being away from my laptop, **** is bound to go down tonight and I'll miss it :( I only have 76MB of mobile data as well until the next 6 days so I can't go on tumblr on my phone cos it literally devours my data. Maybe I should consider getting the unlimited data add-on, it's only an extra £3 on my contract.

DirtyRichHooker

Omfg. this is too much .O.

Well I think it's a liee...they don't seem like they would do that.

DirectiGaga's

but I'm good :b you??

Haha I couldnt say directioners cos we're on a gaga forum lol. I'm good thanks

Archived