Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

His background on his phone is a fukcing picture ofnLarry your argument is forever irrelevant fukcing hell actual tears god bless Captain Niall of SS Larry.

Really, when I saw it, it looked like just a picture of 1D haha. And he held up his phone like really fast so I really couldn't see. Do you have a photo?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His background on his phone is a fukcing picture ofnLarry your argument is forever irrelevant fukcing hell actual tears god bless Captain Niall of SS Larry.

No it was all of them.

And he went to bed, maybe that's what he said before it went off :flop:

It's officially no longer live. That was fun while it lasted

No it was all of them.

And he went to bed, maybe that's what he said before it went off :flop:

I thought it was of all of them. And I did hear him say something about sleep before it went out, but I wasn't sure.

Those fycking Larry shippers on Tumble being all manipulative and only posting a screenshot of the Larry part of his background. I cannot. They fukced with my emotions the stupid hoes. I've seen that's all of them now.

I look forward to watching the twitcam tomorrow but the gifs I've been reblogging have so adorable.

Jesus, I don't make much sense when I'm using my phone to post. Sorry guys, I'll try to make more sense!

tumblr_m8969cjHzc1ruu944o2_250.gif

no

Get a GIF of him saying "I'm s-xy and I know it" plz

he said twitcam broke down on him but he'll do another tomorrow.

He was about to play new material :giveup:

GlitterGrease

Get a GIF of him saying "I'm s-xy and I know it" plz

he said twitcam broke down on him but he'll do another tomorrow.

He was about to play new material

I'll try and find one :giveup:

Ohmyfukc if he does one tomorrow morning I will cry because I won't be able to see that either. Praying he does it the same time tomorrow when I'll be able to watch.

Did he speak Spanish at the end? I saw the quote "Adios, buenas noches" on my dash followed by a gif of someone having a breakdown so I've assumed it's to do with Niall because I know he speaks Spanish :P I hope I spelt it right now. French was always my forté.

Oh never mind, Twitter finally decides to work and I can see he tweeted it instead of said it.

Aw it's been a while since a proper Niam twitcam, it would be awesome for them to do one tomorrow.

I like how twitcam literally only ever works flawlessly for Liam, it breaks everytime the others try and use it.

Aw it's been a while since a proper Niam twitcam, it would be awesome for them to do one tomorrow.

I like how twitcam literally only ever works flawlessly for Liam, it breaks everytime the others try and use it.

No one wants to see Liam :teehee:

Niall had 80,000+ viewers at one point tonight

GlitterGrease

Liam still holds the record for most viewers in a 1D twitcam tho js

This is when he was cute I'm assuming

Archived