opinion

How done do you think LG6 is by now?

LittleMonster20

How done is LG6 by now you think?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. How done is LG6 by now you think?

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I remember we had a thread like this a few months ago so since some time has past and Gaga has been seen very often at recording studio’s, in percentages, how done do you think LG6 is by now?

I personally think around 50-60%. I think there has been a fair share of songs been recorded by now. 

What do you think?

PerfectCure

I don't think anyone knows honestly, probably not even Gaga herself :laughga:

But if I were to predict, I'd say that they started production and a few songs are probably even finished at the moment.

JevyDuty

I think 70-80... i think she'll finish it BEFORE ASIB and Vegas takes up all her time. Hence, why she's studio/producer hoping like crazy lately:staymad:

Edit: I also think she didn't start LG6 from the ground up. I think it will have elements of the original LG5 and maybe ASIB leftovers (The Cure, anyone?)

RickMonster98

She probably already has 20-30 songs potentially ready, maybe she's working on a concept now, redefining the songs and writing some more. I guess it's ready enough to have its lead single being released, how amazing would it be to have a new gaga single to smash the charts this summer :messga:

yes and

I think she just writes and produces songs without any concept.

LG6 won't be released till the beggining of 2019 anyway, she has a lot of time.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

The Bling

She's rushing herself to release it before she starts her residence so... don't worry about how much is done, we'll be getting LG6 before 2019 :staymad:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Z

I think she does something with less concept than Born This Way/ARTPOP/Joanne, I bet that it's The Fame kind of concept, a little shallow but with bop after bop after gorgeous ballad after mid-tempo ballad :) I think it's 40-50% done by now, but that the second half of the process will take a lot less time than the first one

Bloody Matt

Somewhere between 30-50 % I think. Not sure tho since she seems to be working on different projects at the same time. 

A Hybrid
9 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I think she does something with less concept than Born This Way/ARTPOP/Joanne, I bet that it's The Fame kind of concept, a little shallow but with bop after bop after gorgeous ballad after mid-tempo ballad :) I think it's 40-50% done by now, but that the second half of the process will take a lot less time than the first one

It’s far from the shallow though :bon: 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Monsterish

50% - 60%

But, probably she'll rework the whole album when is almost done (80%) and she'll do another LG6 in 5 months ala Joanne. 

imnotyourbabe10

I wonder if it's at the stage where she 86'd those 8 RedOne tracks [forever sad about that] or if, as the member above posted, she's going to create it in 5 months like Joanne. 

Hoping that it's still before the residency but won't be let down if not!

(Have a nice weekend, fellow Mons†ers)

elijahfan

Not even nearly done. I'm assuming they're still at the stage of making songs and trying to find a direction. I'm personally not expecting anything before early/mid 2019.

Lucas

Considering the amount of different producers she's been working with lately I guess she's still in early stages trying to find what producers and sound she wants and already has a bunch of songs written. So maybe 20% haha

Mylene

i'm pretty sure it's done she has been working on since the joanne "world" tour debuted

Archived