💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Something strange is happening with The Carters streaming numbers

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I don't understand why they'd fake the streams?

It's not as if they'd make any money from doing that. And I highly doubt they care about these petty stan twitter wars?

Bc the stream stats will be in the news

If people think it's getting tons of streams, they'll wanna stream it too to see the 'hype' lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

It bothers me when streams are fake because the general public thinks streams = quality and that is not the case. Therefore it bothers me that the Carters have been inflating their streams to show success that was not earned. Its not an attack on them, just on their methods. 

⚯͛

sethrb101

This is all such a mess...:sharon:

Stan culture proves time and time again how toxic and stupid it is.

#Gaga2020

RAMROD

You guys forgot they are teaming up with BTS stans sksksks

If you don't know how crazy they are, they made it 35 million views in 24 hour for BTS music video. If they also got BLACKPINK stans too, it is over for everyone else. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

August Blue

Im sorry but bts wikk never be a thing. 

Neither will songs with fake streams

RAMROD
52 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Im sorry but bts wikk never be a thing. 

Not like y'all will admit it anyway if they were :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

doppelganger
11 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I don't understand why they'd fake the streams?

It's not as if they'd make any money from doing that. And I highly doubt they care about these petty stan twitter wars?

They (Bey and Kanye with Lemonade and Pablo) made money over-declaring  streams from royalties. They are owners of the service who had benefited from how the royalties were distributed. 

So much for Tidal benefitting all musicians. 

Thomas P

I have never seen so many charts threads in one week. 

I don’t get why people are caring so much about numbers. The album is an obvious flop, so I say just let it go, and move on :ohwell:

The hive is annoying, and if Beyoncé and Jay fake numbers again, then honestly whatever imo. If that’s what they need to do to feel good about themselves then do it. It’s horrible, but I honeslty am so sick of numbers and charts.

I like the albu so I’ll keep listening :S

(on a side note, stans need to let go of chart success, I’ve been on this site with people saying that they’d drop gaga if she doesn’t get her chart success back, and I think it’s a very negative and twisted outlook)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Moebius
Delusional Aura
4 hours ago, Moebius said:

Sis came IN with the receipts slksjavagahan

Here is a more recent receipt babe :oops:

EDIT: Forget it....the other user had one of the same link :messga:

KingRedd

What i don’t understand about GGD is if someone you like does well it’s never a question on the sales. If Adele sells 5 million in two days y’all be like “yassss talent wins” lmao 

The obsession with Beyonce and the desperation of trying to hate on her every move is simply... tragic. I leave GGD and come back and it’s MD Nation haha bitter fans mad that other people can have success outside of their fave. Smh don’t quote because I’m petty today :whitney:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived