💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another true worldwide Gaga tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Yes I know she suffers from fibromyalgia and her health and happiness are of the utmost importance to me but if the condition of her health and body allows it, I would really like another true worldwide tour ala Witness: The Tour.

So I was visiting Liverpool and I had no idea that Katy Perry was gonna be in town. I saw her for the first time in Singapore and ended up seeing her again and I enjoyed the show very much.

My thoughts after seeing the show? Witness: The Tour is THAT worldwide tour. It spans North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia and if you have paid attention to the cities she visits Katy doesn't only visit the biggest cities in the world she visits the smaller ones as well. As long as there is an arena in the city, she won't hesitate and will book a show at the venue. I want Gaga to do that as well.

Nowadays artists end the tour after 40 or 50 shows and they usually only visit North America and Europe. Katy went up to 115 shows and it's one of the longest running tours in 2017/2018.

I mean imagine if Gaga does that, visiting every single city, reaching every corner of and making her presence known throughout the world. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Now the question arises: Does Gaga have the market for that? Would she sell out in smaller cities? Honestly although Katy doesn't sell out on certain dates most shows are really packed and filled with people. You can't really tell if it's a sold-out or not because there are that many people who showed up. The only problem would be box office data and it would kinda look not-so-good but hey let's remember it's music legend Lady Gaga we are talking about. She's more respected and appreciated than Katy Perry and Britney Spears are, no?

Let's not forget that Witness is the most unpopular album of Katy Perry's and if she can make so much out of it, imagine what Gaga could do with a decent album. 120 dates perhaps?

That's of course under the condition that her health improves over the time. But it would be really exciting if she could do more than 100 dates some time in the future.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I love the Vegas residency and all but it's time I save my family some money, travelling can be pretty expensive. But I also absolutely enjoy seeing concerts that I don't want to miss any of Gaga's live shows.

I just want her to reach me instead of me reaching her. I hope it's not too much to ask lol.

Moebius

She could do like 5 stadiums per non-US/Europe continent which is like as much as 10-12 arenas combined so she doesnt have to perform 100 times and let fibro develop.

Lady Gaga - The Stadium Tour needs to happen.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

monster4life231

I missed my chance at the artRAVE, and I spent a week getting tickets for JWT which is probably the one of the most stressful things I’ve done, and then it got cancelled twice sadly. I felt so bad for her and I was so disappointed with it all. Then I realised I have 0 chances to get to Vegas so I suppose I’ll just have to wait until her next tour. :vegas: We love you gaga though, her health comes before anything! I can’t imagine the guilt she felt after cancelling, I hope that didn’t make her more stress and add to her pain  

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Raccoon

I really hope she can be able to do at least some staduim shows here and there (out of US/EU). I never saw her live, I missed the chance of seeing her at the BTW Ball here in Brazil :selena: and I will always regret immenselly for not trying a little more to go and after the RIR and now Vegas I lost almost all my hopes. I thought about going to Vegas but that would cost me my f*cking life literally :selena: so my only hope for now is that she comes to RIR in 2019 so I'll do anything for me to go :giveup:   ........A-NY-THING :awkney:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

WildAmerican

Next WW tour should have stadiums in the US/Canada and a good amount of dates in Europe, with some in S.America, Asia and Australia

alp0707

She could take long breaks between legs

Asian leg with 15 concert than 2 months of break south american leg with 15 concert and 2 months of break and so on

Infinity Wave

Let's not forget katy toured with Witness (no pun intended) and if she was able to almost sold out any venue, well, gaga can certainly do that. But there's one more thing: Katy's ticket were waaaaaaay less expensive (at least from what I've seen). Gaga should LEARN tbh

Colourful

Bradley
50 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I missed my chance at the artRAVE, and I spent a week getting tickets for JWT which is probably the one of the most stressful things I’ve done, and then it got cancelled twice sadly. I felt so bad for her and I was so disappointed with it all. Then I realised I have 0 chances to get to Vegas so I suppose I’ll just have to wait until her next tour. :vegas: We love you gaga though, her health comes before anything! I can’t imagine the guilt she felt after cancelling, I hope that didn’t make her more stress and add to her pain  

You spent one week getting JWT tickets? Why did it take so long?

Bradley
38 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

She could take long breaks between legs

Asian leg with 15 concert than 2 months of break south american leg with 15 concert and 2 months of break and so on

Yes that's a good idea but two months is too long. It would drag the tour on for so long. I think one-month or 15 days would be enough.

alp0707
Just now, Bradley said:

Yes that's a good idea but two months is too long. It would drag the tour on for so long. I think one-month or 15 days would be enough.

I mean she should take as much time as she needs between legs

monster4life231
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You spent one week getting JWT tickets? Why did it take so long?

I had O2 priority which meant I got tickets earlier but the site thing never worked but people I knew were getting their tickets so it really stressed me out. This was for the Manchester show btw. And then when they were officially released, it took so long to get the tickets it was nuts.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Diamonster

I wish :messga: but we'll be lucky if she gets out of the US anymore, we aren't worth her presence seems like because we didn't completely sell out bloody sTADIUMS as easily as the 99999999 dates in every single US city 

u can tell I'm real damn bitter:selena:

MaryJaneHolland

Eeh, I don't really see it happening. 

LG7 tour will probably be like JWT.

She was on her way to become a touring force and maybe do a stadium tour for LG6, but Vegas destroyed all of that. I don't blame her tho, it must suck when your biggest enemy is your body :messga:

Archived