Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD publishes partial Sales Of "EIL" | 53K (71%)

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Saade Baena

THE CARTERS | EVERYTHING IS LOVE

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Update: The first prediction was canceled yesterday and a retraction was published today with a 71% "first week"

A battle for #1 appears to be shaping up on this week’s Top 50 chart, with the surprise drop by The Carters (aka Beyoncé and Jay-Z) giving the new album from Capitol’s 5 Seconds of Summer a run for its money. Both The Carters (a Roc Nation/UMG-Parkwood/Columbia co-release) and 5SOS are currently on track to do about 120k.

The Carters (Roc Nation/UMG-Parkwood/Columbia) 115-125k, 72-77k album
5 Seconds of Summer (Capitol) 113-118k, 92-97k
Nas (Mass Appeal/Def Jam) 70-80k, 40-50k
Christina Aguilera (RCA) 68-73k, 62-67k
Jay Rock (TDE/Interscope) 24-27k, 6-7k

(USA Sales only)

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312310

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saade Baena

I don't believe that the teen band can steal # 1 from the world's most powerful chouple

fuDx7kB.gif

Weasel

Wow, that's low. Then again, I barely knew Beyonce dropped a new album. The only place I read about it was here and ATRL lol. It seems like after surprise dropping for the 5th time or so the effect no longer lasts :vegas:

WOW. That includes all streaming services too??

I see why they called it "The Carters" and why they put it on Spotify despite claiming to not care. They knew it would be a struggle. In case they lose, it won't interrupt their individual streak of #1 albums.

Impressed with Xtina. I predicted like 20k lol

Moebius

ok but Xtine legit shook me

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Regina George

Whatever happened to Beyonce actually singing her songs and not only talking over instrumentals... Her last proper singing album was BEYONCE.. Also I expected this.. Honestly only thing that’s keeping JAY Z’s career going is Beyonce.. No one’s here for Jay and his awful “rap” game.

monsterdino

5sos is making that much??? didn't know that ppl still cared about them...anyways this is pretty low for bey and jay

weed
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Joanne outsold :vegas:

Almost double :vegas:

I just can't stand the music they make. The ideas they explore are sometimes interesting but the trap - migos sh*t is just no.

They literally jump on any band wagon there is. 

Archived