Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Sensitive Dark Topic) What would you if Lady Gaga

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue

SENSITIVE TOPIC ALERT

DON'T READ IF U ARE SENSITIVE FOR DARK TOPICS 

Haroon delete the topic if u want but please don't warn me, I don't know if we can discuss death here or not?. 

What would you do if Lady Gaga died? 

And for how long did u love gaga? 

And what did she inspire u in? 

For me, I would possibly fall into deep depression, probably end up killing myself. 

I loved her since 2010, she was iconic, but turned into a Stan after me leaving the kpop realm in early 2016

She inspired me in singing, art, makeup, fashion and life, and she is really great.

Hope she lives till 2545843 years old 

I am not your plastic doll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

first 10 minutes I would be shocked.

then I would just go on with my day.

It doesn't mean I'm not a fan, I'm just dealing with death differently..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dunk96

I'd obviously be extremely devastated because she's had such an enormous impact on my life. I don't know if the death would affect me as seriously as Michael's death but I'm sure it'd be catastrophic in my life to say the least.

Sneaky Oliver

Gaga is like a dear friend to me, and sometimes friends go away. I would be very very sad for sure but life goes on... I would remember her forever as the woman who inspired me to live free, celebrate art and self love :heart: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Borislshere

Part of why i'm so sympathetic to the X situation is because I can't imagine being a fan during those times. 

I barely could handle Amy's death. Gaga would leave me extremely sad. 

Robagaga
1 minute ago, Alexander Blue said:

For me, I would possibly fall into deep depression, probably end up killing myself. 

Awwww sis dont say that.... Gaga wouldn't want it. 

It will be truly a sad day but whenever that happens (and I am praying its going to be in a long LOOOOONG time) Gaga will live on. 

She will live on through her music, her art, her performances but most importantly she will always live on through us. 

Gaga has changed so many of us for the better and we now all have a little bit of Gaga in our hearts that we keep passing on to the people we will meet, the children we will have and the friends we keep. 

The mark she has left on the world will never go no matter what and that is something that I think is so beautiful

:heart: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

PlastiscGuy

She is literally my favorite artist of all, so I'd be really (Brazil) devastated... I don't think I would ever recover from her loss, to be honest :|

I've been her fan since 2009, and she inspired me to follow what I love and also love me for who I am :wub: :kara:

With that said... I hope I die first :oops:

PG.

Diamonster

I'd probably cry? like, a **** ton?? she changed so many things in my life and more often than not cheers me up in my bad bad suicidal episodes, I'd be so incredibly upset. I've been following her since 2009 and she shaped in a way a lot of things of how I am today, so yeah... hhh now I'm sad :saladga:

Raccoon

I can't even think of that, seriously... :saladga:

I don't know how I'd go on with my life, she's that important in my life.

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

sethrb101

I would be a wreck to say the least. I can't exactly predict how I'd feel, but her and J.K. Rowling are honestly the two most important women in my life, and I would be ruined if either of them died.

#Gaga2020

Diamonster
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

With that said... I hope I die first :oops:

this omg same

PoshLife

Yeah it's not my decision but I think threads like this probably cross a line of morbidity. Also the fact that we get a thread about Gaga dying at least once every few weeks does have me concerned for a lot of people on this site. 

Skinny Legend

Guys this thread is not needed. Imagine if Gaga ever lurked in here and saw us talking about her hypothetical death. There's no point in that too depressing. We need more light. :) 

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, Robagaga said:

She will always live on through us. Gaga has changed so many of us for the better and we now all have a little bit of Gaga in our hearts that we keep passing on to the people we will meet, the children we will have and the friends we keep. 

:ohno: this is so beautiful please stay on this forum when that day comes we'll need you

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived