Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Everything Is Love now on Spotify and iTunes

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

Everything Is Love is now on Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music

But it’s a premium exclusive until July 2nd :neyde:

Seems a bit hypocritical that Beyonce would claim she doesn’t care about streaming numbers and then put her album on Spotify the next day, not to mention as a premium exclusive :neyde: Seems like all they care about is money :reductive:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Well all they really care about is money and at this point it's just so tasteless, even for them. 

I still LOVE the first visual they put out, but that doesn't undermine the fact that they are trying to squeeze money out of literally everything they do in the last couple of years

Mirages
6 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Seems a bit hypocritical that Beyonce would claim she doesn’t care about streaming numbers and then put her album on Spotify the next day

3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify' :bon:

Careful boys, don't you know you're on BeyoncéDaily? The hive's about to eat you alive, cause Everything Is Love and everything Beyoncé does is perfect :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheCureinMalibu

Beyoncé: "'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify" 

Also Beyoncé: *puts Everything Is Love on Spotify*

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Everything Is Love is now on Spotify and Apple Music

Seems a bit hypocritical that Beyonce would claim she doesn’t care about streaming numbers and then put her album on Spotify the next day, not to mention as a premium exclusive :neyde: Seems like all they care about is money :reductive:

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify' :bon:

tumblr_mgkke0JaHS1rwygc2o1_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mmb80wtJ3M1s6nynxo2_500.gif

Spoiler

101898_original.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Beyoncé: "'If I cared about streaming numbers would've put Lemonade up on Spotify" 

Also Beyoncé: *puts Everything Is Love on Spotify*

tumblr_m8rk1z9Xk01rvmssro6_r1_250.gif

Spoiler

102373_original.gif

Chickens in Malibu

I mean she's technically right. Lemonade is still not on Spotify.

I didn't like this album (Apeshit is kinda cool though), but hopefully her next solo album will be better.

ItsTommyBitch
16 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Careful boys, don't you know you're on BeyoncéDaily? The hive's about to eat you alive, cause Everything Is Love and everything Beyoncé does is perfect :selena:

I think looking at any thread about any artist you hate or is overrated will tell you that many many people here hate Beyonce with a fervor :sis: It's def. not Beyonce daily.

OT: Cool. There's nothing about her wanting to stick with Jay-Z and TIDAL that's contradictory to this, they are worth over 1 billion dollars together and basically are a two person empire, if she didn't need to put Lemonade on spotify, this much smaller album going on Spotify is obviously not a "cash grab" :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

LMAOOOO 

H

Y

P

O

C

R

I

T

E

tumblr_m8rk1z9Xk01rvmssro4_250.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

L E O

It's not showing on my Apple music :saladga:

(But I have my TIDAL trial in the meantime. :vegas:)

GhettoFabulous
28 minutes ago, Mirages said:

:awkney: it’s BeyoncéHateDaily because she ALWAYS have ya’ll pressed tbh every damn thread about her ya’ll swarm in it to try be “shady” or whatever like ok we get it ya’ll don’t like bey and anything with her name attached to it :lolly::awkney: Ya’ll didn’t have this much energy when ya’lls music not the bling queen kept discounting her song but NTEWAYS :lolly:

OT: Sksks well it is a business at the end of the day :rip: I also think she’s trying to show ya’lls what she’s capable of if she does release it everywhere 

iCpro
9 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I think looking at any thread about any artist you hate or is overrated will tell you that many many people here hate Beyonce with a fervor :sis: It's def. not Beyonce daily.

OT: Cool. There's nothing about her wanting to stick with Jay-Z and TIDAL that's contradictory to this, they are worth over 1 billion dollars together and basically are a two person empire, if she didn't need to put Lemonade on spotify, this much smaller album going on Spotify is obviously not a "cash grab" :rip: 

If it’s not a cash grab why isn’t it available on Spotify free version?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived