💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

**** Lady Gaga Says

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

This is probably my favorite Lady Gaga parody online!

He also made one for Lana Del Rey :ladyhaha:

To those who don't know, they're made by Charlie Hides, who also appeared on the 9th season of RuPaul's Drag Race!

latest?cb=20170823135539

nerdfacekillah

he is hilarious:ladyhaha: also his parodies of cher are amazing

whoooo? follow that you bitches wooo!

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Bear said:

LOL I remember these :D I remember Lana commenting on that video :air: 

Yeah, he mentioned on Drag Race, that she called him an asshole, or something like that :air:

nerdfacekillah
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, he mentioned on Drag Race, that she called him an asshole, or something like that :air:

really?:blink:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Dunk96

This is what Charlie Hides is fantastic at: celebrity parodies. It's a shame that this wasn't shown on Drag Race at all. But again he was eliminated quite prematurely.

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

This is what Charlie Hides is fantastic at: celebrity parodies. It's a shame that this wasn't shown on Drag Race at all. But again he was eliminated quite prematurely.

I hope to see him on All Stars 4 - he really has the potential to win the crown.

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I hope to see him on All Stars 4 - he really has the potential to win the crown.

As long as he lipsyncs this time :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

To those who don't know, they're made by Charlie Hides, who also appeared on the 9th season of RuPaul's Drag Race!

:huntyga:

Honey, no offense, but.. I watched Charlie Hides when half of this fanbase still watched Dora.

He was part of the parodies era of Youtube along with VenetianPrincess and Key of Awesome and many others :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gagzus

the madonna and cher ones are my fave, i always used to watch charlie back in like 2011/12 and was rooting for him on drag race since he had said for years he always wanted to get on, yes his lipsync sucked but i hope he comes back for AS4 and turns it. just because he's in his 50s doesn't mean he isnt fierce and amazing

Chromatic
8 minutes ago, River said:

:huntyga:

Honey, no offense, but.. I watched Charlie Hides when half of this fanbase still watched Dora.

He was part of the parodies era of Youtube along with VenetianPrincess and Key of Awesome and many others :laughga:

I'm not exactly sure what your point is? :triggered:

latina twilight

She could've done anyone on snatch game! She said she was planning to do Joan Rivers but also Madonna or Lana Del Rey, even Gaga would've been awesome.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

MeloArtDramaPop

The Lana one is gold omg :messga:

gaga kinda sucked

no wonder Lana was pressed

Archived