💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ally will be used as an alter ego for the ASIB singles and videos

River

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I don't think it's that confusing to people. There are lots of movie soundtracks that come out and people get it's not the same as an artist releasing their own album.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

one moment she is suddenly joanne, then she is ally and shortly after she is lady gaga again? i think press and GP will think she lost her mind completely.

the artist formaly known as prince, puff diddy, snoop... all of these name changes had a huge backlash and took a lot of the credibility from the artists away. its just confusing.

i already see the headlines "she doesnt want to be lady gaga anymore, call her ally now... oh now she is lady gaga again".

they really need to make the brand "lady gaga" big again and not further confuse people by inkonsistant weird behavior.

and if we take a look at the market now. demi, selena, weeknd, niki, cardi... there is a trend to have several projects at the same time. and its even way easier to promote when you have a bit more to come up with.

MeloArtDramaPop

I want Gaga to do what Bey did and release her album during the tour. Hope she'll release in Vegas, cause I dont want two eras that could smash to steal the spotlight from each other. ASIB isnt as commercial as ASIB so it'll take a good two months tops. and Gaga could release January right after Christmas freeze 

weed
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

the-reach-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

It bothers me this is proper English on a picture of Yoda 

2 hours ago, River said:

Ich schleiban austa be clair, ASIB soundtrack and LG6 are going to be released this year.

I’m framing this :diane:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Luxe Ford

Sure. Why nor scrap a brand deeply incorporated in people allover the world for a soundtrack with 'Ally?'

That's what Warner Brothers and everyone else hoping to cash in on ASIB really want.

[bitch mode: off]

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

The Child
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I'm sorry but nobody has ever done that :laughga: It'd really not work because part of the marketing strategy for ASIB is Gaga's name...

13 Reasons Why has done that actually, they created Instagram accounts for each character.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

This is a bad and useless idea.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bolkins

I mean it’s an interesting idea but it would get too weird when she being interviewed as Ally, I wouldn’t be able to take it seriously. 

River

shoosh ya'll, it's gonna happen if u like it or not.

It's the new movie experience, to bring the character to life, it's the new use of the social media to promote movies and tv shows and it's the best opportunity.

2018 Is Hers!! so trust them!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

@River if overexposure & confusion are the only risks than that’s nothing tbh!

If anything Gaga was getting the GP prepared for this moment and I think they would fall in love with BrunetteGa. 

3F81078100000578-4436026-image-a-22_1492hqdefault.jpg

River
1 minute ago, KING said:

@River if overexposure & confusion are the only risks than that’s nothing tbh!

If anything Gaga was getting the GP prepared for this moment and I think they would fall in love with BrunetteGa. 

3F81078100000578-4436026-image-a-22_1492hqdefault.jpg

She's so beautiful with brunette :flutter:

Anyway, no need to take it too seriously it was just a thought, it might be cool if you think about it.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

imnotyourbabe10

Maybe she and her team will have LG6 on deck in case ASIB flops?  [I sincerely do not want that to happen -- hopefully it won't given the raves about it already -- and would much rather have LG6 post-ASIB era if it ends up a success...so don't drag me...was just a thought]. 

Just confused at the Vegas residency...she's got plenty of hits and old material to go through but would love to hear something new with it that isn't ASIB related.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived