💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Tapestry (Carole King)

rumours

Featured Posts

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

No worries. I hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

Do we know when the ceremony is??

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

No worries. I hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

Three weeks of travelling really wears you out. Especially with the heat spell across the country right now. Ayayay. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

rumours
20 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Do we know when the ceremony is??

I'll send out a reminder sometime today. I am thinking maybe tomorrow sometime if that isn't too early.

Is that too soon for you @GaGaSwift? I may push it back to the weekend as well

rumours

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann

Hi Everyone! :)

Just wanted to let you know the date/time of the ceremony. The ceremony will be held at 2PM EDT/1PM CDT/6 PM UTC tomorrow (July 9th). :excited2:

Moreover, I know there were a couple of people who intended to send rates but then didn't end up sending them. I'll still accept rate submissions anytime up until the ceremony. So if you still wish to participate, please do! :kara:

I hope to see you there! :hug:

Archived