💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Actors/Directors you would like to see Gaga work with?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

My choices would be:

Ryan Gosling (Actor) and Damien Chazelle (Director). Ryan is a two-time Academy Award nominee (Half Nelson, La La Land). Damien is a three-time Academy Award nominee (Whiplash, La La Land), winning Best Director in 2017. They've teamed up again for First Man, which is a major competitor to A Star Is Born, in the categories Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor and other technical categories.

However, like Bradley Cooper, Ryan and Damien have been noted to frequently work with affiliates, they've worked together for multiple times and I don't see them suddenly working with Gaga unless they somehow miraculously cross paths with Gaga. The only time I can see them showing up in the same room is during the Academy Awards ceremony.

b076508aeb971785d75c1d236bd1149b.jpg 160511_thr_drt_damienchazelle_0249v2_emb

Jennifer Lawrence (Actor), Bradley Cooper (Actor), Robert De Niro (Actor), David O'Russell (Director)

Jennifer, David, Robert and Bradley have collaborated for around 3 to 4 times, in the movies, Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle and Joy. David is an awesome director imo, all of their collaborations have been nominated for Oscars in the Best Picture, Best Actor/Actress, Best Director and Best Original/Adapted Screenplay categories. The actors usually have insane chemistry (American Hustle) when they are under the wings of David O'Russell.

22accb25dca4f8285ff8a81bba303771.jpg bradley-cooper-time-100-21.jpg?quality=8

00bc19b6e3a5f538fe6809561df98cad.jpg

d03a1a40f60f0041c56b94a327594ae5.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal (Actor), Amy Adams (Actor), Denis Villeneuve (Director)

a07fd9b31e585042c4cdb973b1c1f6c9.jpg amy-adams-new-york-times-photoshoot-may-

12180-denis-villeneuve.jpg

Both Jake and Amy have worked with Denis for multiple times. Amy worked with Denis in Arrival. Jake worked with Denis in Prisoners, Enemy. Amy and Jake also worked in Nocturnal Animals. All these films and collaborations were widely acclaimed and positively reviewed by critics and fans. Denis also made Blade Runner 2049 starring Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling, which were met with positive responses as well.

Who would you like to see Gaga work with?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Director Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth, Shape of Water) for a dark fantasy drama film

tumblr_l3petxlD5I1qa2nz2o1_400.gif 

tumblr_mcf39aAzVp1rj7iu5o1_500.gif

RAMROD

Martin Scorcese :diane:

I'd scream if they ever worked together, or for Mr.Scorcese take Gaga as his muse. I enjoyed many of his movies, and many of them are quality movies.

Also, they are both New Yorker and Italian. Italians bands together! :giveup:

And that will lead her to work with Leo DiCaprio too, I hope! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

Tim Butron or Tarantino.

Helena Bonham Carter.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mirages
19 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Quentin Tarantino

Literally came here to write this :vegas:

Also I think she might fit in something that Aronofsky would do.

From actors I can see her working with Barbra Streisand, Travolta, Cher, DeNiro, Al Pacino and last year's best actress in a leading role winner Miss Frances :diane:

They're all quirky so I think they might have great chemistry and all of them are not your typical Hollywood star just like Gaga.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages

Also can she work with Taylor Kinney? :stalkga:

Bradley
Just now, Mirages said:

Also can she work with Taylor Kinney? :stalkga:

Oh wow I wouldn't consider that a movie. :vegas: More like a tape.

Mirages
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oh wow I wouldn't consider that a movie. :vegas: More like a tape.

:air: I don't think we want that kind of tape out now that she's trying to become a respectable actress :selena: bad enough we got some of the DWUW scenes....but I guess any type of press is press :vegas:

Bebe

Came here to say Tarantino who is the obvious choice after her previous work with Jonas Åkerlund and Robert Rodriguez.

Also came to say Martin Scorcese because even though they are totally different directors it's like... Duh. Of course I'd want to see that he is a king.

But since they have been said, I'm going to throw out the names of Wes Anderson because he is such an auteur and his style is just incredible. I'll also throw in David Fincher because I think he is a great director too.

madonna kween of acting

Spoiler

actually tho David Tennant and I would love to see her play an intelligent character alongside Benedict Cumberbatch :chica:

Archived