Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Xtina Promoting Liberation (With Jimmy Fallon)

Skinny Legend

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

If we learnt anything from the Younger Now era it’s that sadly promoting on Jimmy Fallon doesn’t really help your era lmao. Hopefully she books some better gigs during the release week :diane:

Skinny Legend
7 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

If we learnt anything from the Younger Now era it’s that sadly promoting on Jimmy Fallon doesn’t really help your era lmao. Hopefully she books some better gigs during the release week :diane:

Ok Britney.:D

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Ok Britney.:D

I swear because I have Britney in my username no one ever takes me seriously lmfao

source.gif

Kimmo

Im just not feeling this album so far, I’m waiting for the full release, hopefully I’ll like at least one song  :saladga:

Hottie Detector

Christina looks great and continuing the makeup less look era. :wub:

I just wish she slowed down on dropping singles and promote them fully. 

Anderson123

Can someone please go to Xtina’s instagram stories and make a gif of that moment where someone hands her a vinyl of Bionic and she signs it? Her face is EVERYTHING :air: and I feel like a lot of people would use it here. :emma:

Skinny Legend

I swear whenever we post about other artists than Gaga everyone's being negative or shady. Jesus...

That J
1 hour ago, Miss Cherry said:

Paulda Abdul and Debbie Gibson are waiting for floptina in the boudoir

Leave Debbie ALOOOOOOONE 

:stalkga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Mirages

I mean would I stop had I seen this in he subway?

Probably not :awkney:

I mean I value my ears dearly and if I wanted someone to shout at me I'd go to my parents house, also Jimmy Fallon :neyde: can't stand that dude I mean he's like a muppet or something :poot:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Phoebe Buffay
2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I swear whenever we post about other artists than Gaga everyone's being negative or shady. Jesus...

Ikr. It's so tiring. If you hate or don't like an artist why bother clicking on and commenting on their thread.

OT: That look, those braids... :giveup:

BLACKOUTbritney
2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I literally posted that I hope she does more promo than just jimmy and you randomly brought Britney into it by being shady. How’s that any different lmao 

Archived