Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr. Luke Releases Statement About Katy

TheRoof

Featured Posts

TheRoof

http://www.justjared.com/2018/06/13/dr-lukes-team-issues-statement-following-news-of-kesha-accusing-dr-luke-of-raping-katy-perry-in-text-to-lady-gaga/

“Katy Perry herself confirmed that Dr. Luke did not rape her. Kesha‘s accusation to the contrary-just like her other outrageous lies about Dr. Luke – is baseless and irresponsible, and it is disrespectful to both Katy Perry and Dr. Luke. In his defamation lawsuit against Kesha, Dr. Luke seeks damages for the harm caused by these malicious falsehoods.”

mess 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

There was no need to drag Katy into this whatsoever... very messy on Kesha’s behalf

River

I don't see any confirmation from Katy...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Well of course they're going to deny anything happened. I'm not saying that something didn't happen, because truthfully we just don't know.

That said, before people scream "Kesha's lying! Don't you see?!", we don't know the extent of those texts. For all we know, she could have been saying that she thought that something might have happened to Katy. The media was the one that spun it out of control saying "Katy RAPED by Dr. Luke?!"

🖤👹

Reality
2 minutes ago, geopang said:

There was no need to drag Katy into this whatsoever... very messy on Kesha’s behalf

If Kesha believed that Katy could have been in danger, then she should have (and did) tell someone. We don't know the exact contents of the text. 

🖤👹

hausofcy

NNN poor kesha, poor Katy. I see 3 scenarios:

- If Katy indeed did get raped by Luke, I'd think she'd step forward. If not, she should shut up and deny any of it if indeed true.

- Maybe Kesha thinks Katy got raped and her words just got twisted.

-If Kesha made this lie up i firmly believe she did cause she saw she was losing her case. It's stupid cause now it reflects bad on her but I think it was just quick acting without thinking.

I still believe she got assaulted cause no decent person would have the balls to lie about something like this and go public on the platform she has. Her whole album revolved around this topic. Even the devil himself wouldn't be that bad of a person.

🇯🇵

River

Don't forget that there's a reason why they are not suing Gaga....

I mean, from his claims, Gaga's actions are the one that damaged his career :ohwell: and not Kesha's SMS.. the SMS was only a trigger for Gaga so the harm is very very minimal from Kesha's side..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23

Also,

Katy's only option at this point is to deny it. This guy is sue hungry and if she says he raped her, he's gonna sue her for defamation, because she has no way of proving he raped her at this point. 

This man's tactics are gross. he's a sociopath 

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

When did Katy confirm it?

those are Dr. Luke statements ,  we don't know if what he said is truth

hausofcy
3 minutes ago, River said:

Don't forget that there's a reason why they are not suing Gaga....

I mean, from his claims, Gaga's actions are the one that damaged his career :ohwell: and not Kesha's SMS.. the SMS was only a trigger for Gaga so the harm is very very minimal from Kesha's side..

What did gaga even do :toofunny: she just posted a pic of her with Kesha (her friend). She never told anything publicly about Luke

🇯🇵

DiscoHeaven23

And mind you: 

Kesha sent this text to Gaga in Feb 2016

this picture was taken in Nov. 2016

lady-gaga-katy-perry-share-love-in-loss-

I'm sure Gaga talked to Katy about it.

And whats more is that their relationship improved in 2016. Remember Katy tweeting in 2016 all about how she hated that time when it was applause vs. roar. 

chromadica
13 minutes ago, geopang said:

I highly doubt Kesha purposely dragged Katy into this. This was all taken from personal text messages to Gaga, the context of which we don't know.

Archived