💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil 2 - Remake

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

htChsye.jpg

Pretty much the my most anticipated game. The original Resident Evil 2 was the first RE game I ever played and one of the first games I ever remember playing all the way through. This remake looks AMAZING. 

MercifulAir

RE2 was my first of the franchise as well. It remains my favorite of the franchise and I know it like the back of my hand. I have been waiting for this game since RE1 Remake. I’m so glad they went down the path they did with this remake. It looks really scary. 

Neight Shayde

This looks just as scary. I hate it lol but I wish they didn't change menu sound effects. That added to the scare as well

ZephyrInTheSky

It looks great, i'm shook. Although RE3 is my fave this is probably 2nd for me. It looks so much scarier now and tense...i hated the lickers in the original and now they're probably faster and in HD. :awkney: I'm glad its over the shoulder too cause people wanted the original camera angles. WHY? Probably the one thing i could do without back then. Those were horrible. :vegas:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Queen Gloria

Damn, daddy's hot. Never been so into a CG guy before

giphy.gif

PlastiscGuy

Without the intention to sound like those otaku people, I have to admit I always had a huge crush on Leon :smh: and now, this doesn't help at all :smh::toofunny:  I wish I was a licker so I'd lick his **** :air::cryga: what is wrong with me :messga::giveup:

PG.

RAMROD

The managed to make it more gorier than before :applause:

This game was legit, one of the first horror games I played when I was teen in early 2000s, but of course many games from PSone are legit and such classics. I am glad they are remaking this with latest technology.

I hope they do Nemesis next!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived