💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown deletes her social media because of homophobic memes

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

diamondheartxx

Not gonna lie I find it absolutely hilarious.

I also find it funny how most of the people offended are straights while the gays find it funny and were the ones that started it.

I feel bad that she felt the need to delete her account tho, it wasn't supposed to get so big that she and the gp found out about it, it was supposed to be a small joke between Stan twitter, but of course locals ruin everything. 

But it's not the first time a celebrity's snapchat posts were photoshopped to be memes. Can't forget the iconic "delete it fat" demi meme and Beyonce vs. Rain I fued.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

wait. what? I think I completly got this wrong. please help me:

Her reputation got kinda ruined by people relating her to be racist or homophobic eventough she never did anything like that. And some here find it funny?

please tell me i got it wrong and explain what I didnt get.

If i got it right then yi just have  2 things to say: poor childs and disgusting people

Borislshere

My issue with this is how one sided most gays are being. Cool you find the jokes funny but Millie is just as much apart of this meme as the gays. If she isn’t okay with the memes, stop making them and move on. 

Margaux

So many of you defending this because you want an easy childish laugh is so dumb. Yet you’d be spun out if she actually tweeted these things and I do understand the the humor in it is that she’s 12. But really maybe just at least try to gain some self awareness/try to look at it from a non-selfish perspective 

Mythos

On one part of the world, gays are still dying because there are still people who hate is with all their energy, and on the other part of the world some gays make memes out of it, put a 14-year old girl on these memes and defend these memes till the end of time... Oh what time we live in :lolga:

Eggsy

I didnt know this was happening. Im sickened honestly. To an impresionable little girl this is heartbreaking. 

Honestly I think those memes are funny when they're made about an adult person... But she's too young to endure it imo.

CurlyBeauty

only "why i should be scared from a *******" part make me giggle. homophobia is bad and should be stopped. because we all are born this way!

epione free

Archived