💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown deletes her social media because of homophobic memes

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Queen1551

As twisted as it sounds, I thought those memes were hilarious. I don't believe ANYONE actually thinks that Millie is homophobic. I'm sad it went to this. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

The majority of people here are gay males and have every right to call out the usage of the f word. And it's not really about us getting upset but Millie being uncomfortable with her image used for tacky, distasteful jokes. Anyways, post a picture of yourself and we'll use it for some gross meme, how about that ? 

And there are 99% chances that those who create those memes are gay makes themselves because that’s what Stan Twitter is made of lol

The word is used in the context of the meme, just like an author can make one of their characters use the N word without it counting as using it themselves

As I said it’s sad for Millie but it’s still funny to many people (and most of them are gay) so stop acting like saints or whatever.

Fame comes with a prize, and it’s to expect people to use your image in many ways.

I’m just rolling my eyes hard at those of you using pride and the f word to act like victims of this meme. Clearly it hasn’t hurt a single gay in the world so stop being dramatic. 

BeerFear
35 minutes ago, Enigma said:

As I said it’s sad for Millie but it’s still funny to many people (and most of them are gay) so stop acting like saints or whatever.

Fame comes with a prize, and it’s to expect people to use your image in many ways. 

Thank you so much for saying this.

I hate how sometimes people here act like they are the most perfect human beings and have never done or said anything bad. 

It is just a meme and it will disappear in a few weeks. If anyone find these funny (myself included, I have a very dark sense of humour) let them have their laugh and move on. 

ZephyrInTheSky

LMFAO Omg people have too much time on their hands (i guess i do too cause i'm clicking on all of these) :selena: 

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Andrea B

kjnwfnjnj twitter just locked my acc for 11 hours cause I posted a Kelsey Fionna meme :sharon: 

Do not tweet the words ''kelsey fionna'' btw:huntyga:

SlaeUrAnus

Are some of us avoiding the detrimental impact this could have (mentally) on a 14 YEAR OLD CHILD?

Gullible people will believe this and drag her name through the mud, all because of ‘humour’ which is absent in this case.

In my messy era.

Pacify Him

The passive aggressive “lmaos” in this thread :triggered:

I’m getting on your nerves

imnotyourbabe10

Gotta love how society is decaying through memes :ladyhaha: I'm personally here for it as human beings deserve it given our various behaviors and avarice :bye: [as well as our over-sensitivities/SJWs, to be fair].

OT: Not sure of the background of the memes at hand.  Perhaps us lay-people should leave comedy for the comedians like Joan Rivers -- she's a gay icon but also dug in at the gays -- (Miss you, Joan!) or Lisa Lampanelli (an intellectual, Harvard grad. who also made lots of jokes at the gays' expense.  Or Eddie Murphy.  George Carlin.

I don't know.  Comedy is one of the best and most compelling forms of social commentary if done articulately and not _____-phobically. I admire comedians as they walk the razor's edge but some random people creating memes behind a keyboard....not so sure/depends.

RAMROD

I feel bad for her, it must be pleasant, especially if she didn't stand to that kind of views personally.

I can see there might be more and more famous people avoiding social media in the future because of this kind of thing. In one way, it is good that the barrier between fans and celebs are virtually no more. But in other way, it also enables behavior like this, or bullying happen directly to them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived