💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP the best album of this generation?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Yes. I think the fashion, the tour, the music, the concept, the message, the love, the interviews, the comeback was just wayyy underrated by everyone. And then of course it's my favorite album of all time since 2013 when I was 13. It means the absolute world to me and has helped me through basically everything in my life (as well as all of gaga's music but this album specifically) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GaGaSwift said:

Yes. I think the fashion, the tour, the music, the concept, the message, the love, the interviews, the comeback was just wayyy underrated by everyone. And then of course it's my favorite album of all time since 2013 when I was 13. It means the absolute world to me and has helped me through basically everything in my life (as well as all of gaga's music but this album specifically) 

Same here babe ARTPOP is life :bye:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Lord Temptation

ARTPOP is...

a celebration of passion and madness

a dialogue between art and pop

a cosmic exploration of love and self

a parody of image and awareness

the greatest pop experiment of this or any generation

Deal with it :vegas:

Phoebe Buffay
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

You have to listen to more music Dear 

Why would I have to? :awkney:

Latino Baby

tenor.gif

not really but it was shaping up to be that with the Swinfest versions of the songs, too bad the studio versions were actually worse

ChromaticaPunk
21 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm secretly hoping she releases another ARTPOP album in a few years, now she's more mature and professional 

LG6 sis

5b1907653d911_Capturedcran2018-06-0712_2

Mitchey

Not even close. The fashion was amazing and a few songs were great. That’s about it for me  :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

The album was just too intellectually-channeling, abstract and creative for the public to understand, so no, it ''wasn't thee album of the generation'' but is still a great piece of music, visuals and fashion regardless.

I think that people which are not found is this album message try to find an excuse in Gaga ''pretentiousness'' during this time, but if you pay attentions to her interviews you can really tell how inspired was, and that the concept was really strong. 

In pop world, albums are not judged by themselves but for the name of the artist and the context in that artist career. If the album was released in 2011 instead of 2013 I have no doubt it would have been a lot more successful (critically and commercially). 

Reginald

NO. 

Born This Way is Gaga's magnum opus and her most cohesive work (so far) and it also isn't, sadly, although it's much closer than ARTPOP. 

In order to hold a title like that, the album has to cause change in the world, or in people's hearts, their minds. It has to create an impact, hunny 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived