💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP the best album of this generation?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

You seem bitter. Did anyone hurt you? :oprah:

ARTPOP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's truth, it's the truth, it's the truth, it's the truth.... :vegas:

JohnWayne92

I've honestly thought ever since it came out, and people started reacting negatively towards it, that its gonna be the album that everyone looks back on and says, "wow, that is one of her best, if not her best. So underrated."

LordEnigma

Nope - I loved the album and it still has a place in my heart. But it aged real bad for me. :saladga:

I LOVED the artRAVE though. Honestly probably my favorite Gaga tour I attended.

RickMonster98

I don't think so... and tbh music is totally subjective, it would be very silly and superficial to declare an album as "the best of this generation". It's just a great album and of course the hate towards it is groundless. It must be frustrating for an artist thinking that people always expect the best from you, big masterpieces, amazing and timeless songs. It was like that with Gaga, but after ARTPOP she went back to zero and rebuilded her carreer, cleaning her figure and changing the way people thought of her. Now she's a queen more than ever. :kara:

Monster7

First, the fashion? Second, the music?:gum:

I think this thread is more about if ARTPOP was the best era

Spoiler

Which, clearly wasn't, messy promotion hello

Also, a lot of people reacted negatively to it when released, and the pass of time has only worsened this. It's not aging well at all

Monster7

I don't know what will be the best since this is very subjective, but I feel the ten most well-known ones are: Teenage dream, 21, Born this way, To pimp a butterfly, Beyonce, 1989, 25, Lemonade, ÷ (it's loved by the GP) and Reputation

Archived