💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

i thought this is old news, but i saw the published date is 14 june 2018??

"People magazine recently obtained court documents, first published by The Blast, which reveal that Kesha may not have been the only pop star that was allegedly raped by well-known music producer, Dr. Luke.

According to the court docs filed by Dr. Luke’s legal team, Kesha sent a text message to Lady Gaga in 2016 claiming that Katy Perry was a victim of his as well. Now, these allegations have become a key point in Dr. Luke’s defamation suit against Kesha, and after a judge dismissed Kesha’s abuse claims in 2016, there’s no telling how this will end.

The documents, which were originally filed on May 31st, focus on the text messages sent to Lady Gaga. QUOTE, “In this text message, [Kesha] also falsely asserted that Gottwald (professionally known as Dr. Luke) has also raped Kathryn Hudson (professionally known as Katy Perry). Following this text message, and with [Kesha’s] encouragement, Ms. Germanotta (Lady Gaga) spread negative messages about Gottwald in the press and on social media.” Wow.

We know what you’re thinking: This is a MESS. But honestly, it’s about to get a whole lot messier. In a statement that Luke’s legal team made to People, they’re claiming that Katy has denied Kesha’s allegations that Luke raped her. 

The statement to People says, QUOTE, “Katy Perry herself confirmed that Dr. Luke did not rape her. Kesha’s accusation to the contrary— just like her other outrageous lies about Dr. Luke— is baseless and irresponsible, and it is disrespectful to both Katy Perry and Dr. Luke.” 

Despite the claim that Katy denied the allegations, though, it’s still important to note that she split professionally with Luke several years ago. Of the decision to no longer work with him, Katy told the New York Times, QUOTE, “I had to leave the nest.” Interesting…

To this day, Dr. Luke denies any and all allegations of rape. In February 2016, he tweeted, QUOTE, “I didn’t rape Kesha and I have never had sex with her. Kesha and I were friends for many years and she was like my sister.” 

From a legal standpoint, Kesha never got the justice she was seeking. She did, however, release her third album, Rainbow, which is her most raw and honest release yet. In June, she told Cosmopolitan, QUOTE, “I’ve taken ownership of myself. I’m taking control of my life and my name and the music it’s attached to.”

As for Gaga and Katy, a rep told Rolling Stone in July of last year that Lady Gaga would present all of the relevant info she has to the court. It’s also known now that Katy has been deposed as a part of the lawsuit, so depending on what was said, it’s anyone’s guess on how this legal battle could possibly end."

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore

at this point i'm only trusting katy's words :( this world is so cruel to her when all she does is give and give....

♡ nyc ♡

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, teawhore said:

at this point i'm only trusting katy's words :( this world is so cruel to her when all she does is give and give....

May I remind you Kesha said this confidentally, but Luke released to the press. Thus Katy is in a corner, either she was which helps Kesha, or denies it which helps Luke, basically no in-betweens.

Quartz

There are so many things we don't know. I would love for the truth to come out. Like all of it. Can you imagine all this being a season of American Crime Story?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, hellothing said:

There are so many things we don't know. I would love for the truth to come out. Like all of it. Can you imagine all this being a season of American Crime Story?

I'd say no. It would ruin Katy's mental health.

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I'd say no. It would ruin Katy's mental health.

I don't necessarily mean now. I mean in hindsight like the OJ case.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

pdaines
On 6/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, Bonkers said:

If Kesha really is lying, then the fact that her last album was amazing makes her even more horrible of a person!  Hard to not stop and think maybe she is lying because why would doctor Luke risk Katy confirming it when nobody was seriously thinking it?

For all of the women who aren't believed, or who don't come forward because they're afraid they won't be believed... lying about something like this is unforgivable, it hurts everybody.

On the other hand if her story checks out, then Dr. Luke should get the death penalty for adding this new layer of filth.

The death penalty is unconstitutional RE all non-homicide crimes per the Cruel and Unusual Punishments Clause jurisprudence.  In fact, a jury has to find some aggravating factor beyond a reasonable doubt before the death sentence can be imposed.  Finally, the death penalty can't be imposed before you go through like 10+ years of litigation, so it's basically the same as life without parole, just more costly for taxpayers. 

So this newspaper claims "court docs filed by Dr. Luke’s legal team"? Where are they?

Why would Dr. Luke or his lawyers even have access to years old texts sent by Kesha? Unless Gaga ratted her out... they don't have her texts. This is just all celeb gossip blah blah or stupid case building by Dr. Luke's lawyers, either way if the claim is really included in his defamation case... this banter will definitely not change the outcome for him at all.

Even if he didn't rape her, his contracting was slavery-sickening. 7 full length albums? Really? He decides everything? He deserves all this backlash.

ChavaWM

Why are people saying it's wrong to discuss this behind Katy's back? I highly doubt they were talking about her maliciously they way people are making it seem. And stop acting like you have never discussed someone else's life through text. You're doing it right now too on this thread.

TwerkinLurkin

This is literally getting crazy lol and I don't know why some of you are worried about gaga she was told by someone that this man raped another woman and the person who told her said he sexual assaulted her to I mean if someone who you trusted told you someone raped them you would believe them because he also had the kesha allegations against him it is kinda ****ed up if it ends up kesha was lying about this 

GagaMyBlood95

Oh wow this is truly getting messy again, in the most wrong way possible.

I still truly hope it is not true, but then I don't know why would Kesha lie and how did she get that information?

I am curious if Katy says something after this..

HairBow

I think that this makes Kesha's case (and Kesha herself) look very bad.

Why would Dr. Luke's lawyers release this information if Dr. Luke wasn't confident that the contents of the text messages were completely false?

HairBow
On 6/17/2018 at 8:31 AM, Deagan said:

So this newspaper claims "court docs filed by Dr. Luke’s legal team"? Where are they?

Why would Dr. Luke or his lawyers even have access to years old texts sent by Kesha? Unless Gaga ratted her out... they don't have her texts. This is just all celeb gossip blah blah or stupid case building by Dr. Luke's lawyers, either way if the claim is really included in his defamation case... this banter will definitely not change the outcome for him at all.

Even if he didn't rape her, his contracting was slavery-sickening. 7 full length albums? Really? He decides everything? He deserves all this backlash.

Being a money-hungry asshole is not anywhere near similar to being a flat-out rapist.

Come on.

Archived