💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

666 others
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

Nothing about what you just wrote was objective in any way.

You literally wrote "I feel like" and "in my opinion" and "seems" 6 times.

The actual definition of subjective. "based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions."

mte

:holyshit:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
6 hours ago, codymonster said:

Looking at something objectively means you remove yourself from any emotional ties to either party, and view the situation from both sides. 

Due to the fact that Kesha hasn’t had anything work in her favour in court, the fact that Dr. Luke, in my opinion, seems honestly truthful when he said he did nothing, and the fact that the way Kesha talks about it seems like it’s more of a built up lie rather than an honest confession. 

She was not the most stable person, and I feel like her mental state and drug use was not a great combo and I feel that this led her to make the claims that were not true. And I feel it’s a case of “there’s no turning back now” for her

So, leaving out whether you believe she's lying or telling the truth, why do you think she wants so badly to get out of her contract? 

culturalbaptism

Kesha was tired of being abused by Dr. Luke. Her contract was too strict. There was no way out for her but to go to court. She's aware she can't prove Dr. Luke raped her. She tried to get away from her contract by showing evidence about her mental state. Dr. Luke sued the hell out of her, stripped pretty much most of her net worth. Now he and his lawyers fought to make those private texts public so he can drag Katy Perry into this. She can't come out as a victim because she (just like Kesha) can't prove it. Saying no, she's taking Kesha's accountability in the case.

Dr. Luke is a man with such bad reputation in the music industry. P!nk doesn't work with him anymore, but no problems with Max. Kelly Clarkson had the same issues with Luke, yet she keeps working with Max with no problems. Avril Lavigne never said a thing but she also worked once with him for her The Best Damn Thing album. She then continued to work with Max later on. Can you see the pattern? He's not a good person to work with.

Dr. Luke is also a man who sued a fan over the Free Kesha movement. He's so desperate trying to get control over the narrative but he can't change public opinion. He finished his career trying to punish Kesha for speaking out. Sony fired him from his own label because Free Kesha was getting way too much attention and they had to do something. Even if they tried to ignore the case for so long.

Dr. Luke just sold his house to keep paying lawyers. This won't take long now. It will get to a point he will have to let go of control. He ruined Kesha's health, stripped millions of her and hold her career for 4 years. But he lost. Public opinion matters most. We got him blacklisted from the industry. No one will ever work with him. His career as producer is done.

Kesha had no reason to lie. I don't get how an "innocent" man would try such cheap tactics to prove his innocence.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

mcphee

The whole thing is ridiculous and at the time I was one of the only people on this site that weren't overjoyed by the fact gaga decided to lend support in the way that she did

If this is true, then that's not cool for Kesha to be talking about it to other people but it's even worst that Dr Luke's team leaked that info.

If it's not true, it's disgusting on Kesha to make something like that up.

I have a hard time believing Dr Luke would leak that info if it was true though. Which means he is very confident that he didn't rape her, or he is very confident that Katy will not say anything.

Either way, I prefer LG's name be left out of all this.

666 others
8 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

If this is true, then that's not cool for Kesha to be talking about it to other people but it's even worst that Dr Luke's team leaked that info.

If it's not true, it's disgusting on Kesha to make something like that up.

I have a hard time believing Dr Luke would leak that info if it was true though. Which means he is very confident that he didn't rape her, or he is very confident that Katy will not say anything.

Either way, I prefer LG's name be left out of all this.

Why though? She shared her concerns about a friend with another friend in a private conversation. :oprah:

:holyshit:

Yuuri
9 hours ago, Successfulga said:

Kesha was tired of being abused by Dr. Luke. Her contract was too strict. There was no way out for her but to go to court. She's aware she can't prove Dr. Luke raped her. She tried to get away from her contract by showing evidence about her mental state. Dr. Luke sued the hell out of her, stripped pretty much most of her net worth. Now he and his lawyers fought to make those private texts public so he can drag Katy Perry into this. She can't come out as a victim because she (just like Kesha) can't prove it. Saying no, she's taking Kesha's accountability in the case.

Dr. Luke is a man with such bad reputation in the music industry. P!nk doesn't work with him anymore, but no problems with Max. Kelly Clarkson had the same issues with Luke, yet she keeps working with Max with no problems. Avril Lavigne never said a thing but she also worked once with him for her The Best Damn Thing album. She then continued to work with Max later on. Can you see the pattern? He's not a good person to work with.

Dr. Luke is also a man who sued a fan over the Free Kesha movement. He's so desperate trying to get control over the narrative but he can't change public opinion. He finished his career trying to punish Kesha for speaking out. Sony fired him from his own label because Free Kesha was getting way too much attention and they had to do something. Even if they tried to ignore the case for so long.

Dr. Luke just sold his house to keep paying lawyers. This won't take long now. It will get to a point he will have to let go of control. He ruined Kesha's health, stripped millions of her and hold her career for 4 years. But he lost. Public opinion matters most. We got him blacklisted from the industry. No one will ever work with him. His career as producer is done.

Kesha had no reason to lie. I don't get how an "innocent" man would try such cheap tactics to prove his innocence.

I know that the chance for Kesha winning the case is extremely slim, but knowing that Dr. Luke is fastly draining his money is kinda reassuring. I know that Kesha will likely be bankrupted by the end of this, but I hope her fellow celeb friends will pay for her legal troubles.

StarstruckIllusion

Disscuss all you want, won't change the fact it happened. Dr. Puke deserved the career wounding. Y'all have no idea how rapey make prouder culture is if this claim ever surprised you. 

StarstruckIllusion
15 hours ago, Successfulga said:

Wig. If he doesn't get jail time, at least she ruined his life right back. 

LetsGetHigh

Kesha is wrong in saying Katy got raped to someone else. She should have respected Katy's privacy.

On another hand, some of you are very flat minded it seems. Saying Kesha fabricated all of this because a text someone sent to someone else PRIVATELY is quite the dumbest analysis I've read since a while now. 

culturalbaptism
8 hours ago, Wigless said:

Wig. If he doesn't get jail time, at least she ruined his life right back. 

If he only got her out of the contract when she asked privately...

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Yuuri
9 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Kesha is wrong in saying Katy got raped to someone else. She should have respected Katy's privacy.

On another hand, some of you are very flat minded it seems. Saying Kesha fabricated all of this because a text someone sent to someone else PRIVATELY is quite the dumbest analysis I've read since a while now. 

To my knowledge, we don't know exactly what Kesha said since Luke's team released the statement. Lawyer's are known to twist the truth.

Archived