Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

Supersonic
2 hours ago, codymonster said:

Yes, because looking at a case objectively and coming to a different conclusion than someone else is gross. Grow up:vegas:

You don't look at it objectively, which is why you are coming to a different conclusion in the first place. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :vegas:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica
2 hours ago, Nemo said:

How would Dr. Luke know about this alleged text?

IIRC at some point the court demanded Gaga to overturn her messages. I'm assuming that's how.

None of this means Kesha was lying. She may have been discussing the case and could have mentioned it as a possibility. These are personal text messages, after all. The amount of people who are so quick to jump to the conclusion that women make up rape accusations bc they're evil liars is ****ed up imo, considering how often it just doesn't happen.

codymonster
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You don't look at it objectively, which is why you are coming to a different conclusion in the first place. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :vegas:

How do you know I haven’t looked at it objectively? :emma: Do you know what looking at something objectively even means? :emma: Cause you two people can look at something objectively and come to different conclusions; just an fyi

hausofcy
1 hour ago, Sharyu said:

Hopefully if things go sour, then we can pretend it never happened like DWUW.

Why tho? I mean Gaga and Kesha are friends. Kesha sent a text to Gaga. Gaga supported her friend and all of us would to the same. Even if Kesha would be lying i don't see how this would reflect badly on Gaga since she just believed her friend and supported her. I just hope Kesha isn't lying since it'll be a huge step back for sexual assault victims and their credibility. 

🇯🇵

DiscoHeaven23

I highly doubt Kesha is lying about this.

And DAMn some of you are quick to outright call her a liar.

People in the industry know more than we do about whats going on in the industry (see Harvey Weinstein). People in circles talk. We're outside of it. With that said:

My thought is that Gaga knew what happened and many others do too, but won't speak on it. That's why Gaga was so supportive. 

Now I'm just afraid that Katy may have to lie about this to avoid defamation. That could be REALLY hard for her. 

sethrb101
45 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Why tho? I mean Gaga and Kesha are friends. Kesha sent a text to Gaga. Gaga supported her friend and all of us would to the same. Even if Kesha would be lying i don't see how this would reflect badly on Gaga since she just believed her friend and supported her. I just hope Kesha isn't lying since it'll be a huge step back for sexual assault victims and their credibility. 

This.

#Gaga2020

thatfoxyfeeling
9 hours ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

That’s ****ed up though, cause if he actually is innocent the damage is already done to his career. 

Patrickern777

I think that kesha has lied with all the «rape»-game think about dr. Luke. To Get free from the contract and to get more attention from the press! 

chromadica
4 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

Will gaga get hurt by this?

I hope not

No. Her involvement in this case is minimal, and entirely exaggerated by Dr Luke. Being friends with and supporting Kesha isn't something that should hurt Gaga.

Didymus

She probably didn't lie but still used the whole mess to get out of her contract anyway. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's highly unlikely someone that well-known would risk being exposed as a liar of that magnitude :ph34r:

Yuuri
11 minutes ago, Kattys said:

You all haven’t watched The Hunting Ground :madge:

S̶t̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶p̶o̶t̶i̶f̶y̶.̶ I mean listen to Til It Happens To You.

and i oop
4 hours ago, patrickern said:

I think that kesha has lied with all the «rape»-game think about dr. Luke. To Get free from the contract and to get more attention from the press! 

It's kind of destroying her career so I don't think she's making it up

I am glad this is dissected in the courtroom and not up for grabs to the public's opinion. When you set your emotions aside, the facts become apparent.

Archived