Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

bloody g

Dr Luke is a disgusting person either way. Hopefully Katy will be brave enough to speak up.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo

Well here we go again into another mess. Ugh I just hope Gaga doesn’t get affected by it but... she was like the ONE that got involved the most :/

Kesha you betta not be lying if not you got a big storm coming honey  :grr:

Hottie Detector

PdogtheDaibutsu
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

No musician would put themself through that just because they didn’t like their contract. They know the seriousness of a claim like that, and how it can literally ruin their career. Kesha was making millions. She wasn’t going to throw at all away if it weren’t for a serious issue. The only thing Kesha underestimated was how difficult it is to prove you were abused, especially when it happened in the past. I’m disappointed in your perspective 

Maleficent
36 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

Imagine Gaga, Katy and Kesha in a trial. The trial of the decade

Next season on American Crime Story...

Monsterish

NNNNN faggts thinking Kesha lied :triggered:

Hi, r.a.p.e.s happen everyday, welcome to the real World :saladga:

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well here we go again into another mess. Ugh I just hope Gaga doesn’t get affected by it but... she was like the ONE that got involved the most :/

Gaga did the right thing in this story so there's no need to worry about anything when it comes to her role in this. It would have been way worse if she wasn't supporting her, people would have said that her spreading kindness is bullshit 

Gaga Lazuli
32 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Next season on American Crime Story...

Highkey here for it. We just need To wait for Beyonce to bail them out. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Spock

however leaked this knew what they were doing, they totally cornered Katy and are forcing her to choose a side

who will love me when the night is over

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, Spock said:

however leaked this knew what they were doing, they totally cornered Katy and are forcing her to choose a side

This! Not only to choose a side but to clarify if she indeed got raped which will make Kesha look like a liar or Dr. Luke look even worst. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

nodandsmile

So Kesha told Gaga this to get her to say something about Dr Luke ... Was it the truth, was it a lie? Get Katy to testify! She's the one that I wanna hear from she knows the guy very well and worked with him more than anyone else ... but haven't said **** maybe she doesn't want to be put in the same situation as JLaw :triggered:

Reality

Was there something I missed because I don't see how some of you guys are getting the conclusion that Kesha's been faking this the whole time... I believe Kesha entirely, and from what I've seen/heard from her, she seems genuine and honest about what she's saying. 

For one, we don't know the exact messages from those texts. Maybe Kesha didn't say that she believed Dr. Luke raped Katy, but that she believes that it might happen to her. Whether it's true or not, I, unfortunately, wouldn't put it past her (Katy's) management to keep the whole situation under wraps. Things like this get covered up in Hollywood and the music industry all the time, it's sort of what the whole #MeToo and Time's Up movements are all about, you know?

Also, you guys realize that proving sexual assault/rape is extremely difficult to do in court right? I'm not saying that it's impossible, but there's a reason so many people get off scot-free. It's mainly a battle of he said/she said, and we all know that that's not entirely reliable.

Quite frankly I almost find it insulting that some of you guys are so eager to turn down Kesha. She's been so kind-hearted, honest, and genuine, and I don't believe that she'd risk her entire career and livelihood on something like this.

🖤👹

shoful

Why is everyone on here so certain Luke raped Kesha. Its supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. And Kesha had a motive to make this claim which makes her look even more suspicious. And if Katy Perry comes out and claims that she was never raped by him then Kesha’s suit should be destroyed. And she should most definitely suffer the consequences! Lying about rape should be a serious consequence and she shpuld honestly be put in jail for it if she did lie. She could completely ruined his life for something he didn’t do. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

The one that got involved the most ? What else did she say other than that picture she posted on twitter ?

Latino Baby

but why is everyone 100% Kesha is saying the truth tho? :oprah:

what if she is lying? :oprah:

where the receipts at?:oprah:

most people probably believe her just because they are fans:oprah:

what if Dr luke has been innocent all this time and his reputation and happines has been ruined for a lie :oprah:

Archived