• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

Well, now Katy needs to talk and see who's telling the truth :duck:

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Who the **** does she think she is texting people saying X person got raped?????

Hopefully this isn't true.

Don't be gettin gassed just yet :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Lazuli

Imagine Gaga, Katy and Kesha in a trial. The trial of the decade

Little Monsters Torture Me

Henri Bardot
15 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I insist, I would NEVER understand why almost 90% of this site believed in Ke$ha with no doubt... Like, guys you know that women can also lie, it's sad that there's people who uses this kind of accussations like if they were nothing but it happens and it happens a lot

The first thing is to believe the victim. 

pooiota

10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Who the **** does she think she is texting people saying X person got raped?????

Hopefully this isn't true.

What do you mean?

If this is true (and as someone said above, these are secondhand accounts filed by Dr Luke’s attorney), Kesha and Gaga were most likely discussing her case. She alleges something she had knowledge about that pertains to the topic and the case, why does she have to "think she is somebody" to say that in a private conversation?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Mr Peeps

Claiming she faked it all is a thing we're NOT gonna do... Yeah of course there's been cases where the victim is lying but this doesn't make sense to me if she's lying. She gave up releasing songs for FIVE years, not to mention that she was at a high point in her career.  

Scathach
23 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I insist, I would NEVER understand why almost 90% of this site believed in Ke$ha with no doubt... Like, guys you know that women can also lie, it's sad that there's people who uses this kind of accussations like if they were nothing but it happens and it happens a lot

“I insist, I would NEVER understand why almost 90% of this site believed in Gaga when she said she was raped when she was young with no doubt... Like, guys you know that women can also lie, it's sad that there's people who uses this kind of accussations like if they were nothing but it happens and it happens a lot »

20 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

There's a lot of evidence and studies that disclaim that

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/false-sexual-violence-assault-rape-allegations-truth-rare-international-day-for-the-elimination-of-a8077876.html

'The rates for false allegations are no higher than those reported in other categories of crime, yet the victims of other crimes (such as theft or burglary) are not so routinely treated with suspicion as are the victims of sexual violence'

What is sad is that one in 5 women (and 1 in 71 men btw) are bound to be raped at some point in their lives and we are unwilling to believe them

OBEY
2 minutes ago, gag said:

What do you mean?

If this is true (and as someone said above, these are secondhand accounts filed by Dr Luke’s attorney), Kesha and Gaga were most likely discussing her case. She alleges something she had knowledge about that pertains to the topic and the case, why does she have to "think she is somebody" to say that in a private conversation?

I really believe the only person that should address its own rape is the victim herself/himself. If Katy doesnt want to talk about it people should respect that...

Mirages
23 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

well-that-escalated-quickly-gif-12.gif

Nnnnn at me waiting for something to fall down the escalator for like a minute:laughga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I really believe the only person that should address its own rape is the victim herself/himself. If Katy doesnt want to talk about it people should respect that...

I just think in this type of situation it's not really out of line. Like, if you knew your rapist has had another victim, it is not completely ridiculous shed light onto their scenario in a private conversation. If this was real, Kesha was speaking to Gaga in confidante without realizing Luke's attorney were going to subpoena the messages (I'm assuming that's what happened? I'm not too sure on the details of this case I'm speaking in general).

I definitely understand where you come from though.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ilgkp

I do not believe Kesha from the beginning but I don't defend dr.luke. Nobody really knows how it was so we should be neutral

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Archived