Mark Nilan working on new music with Gaga right now

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
22 hours ago, truthteller said:

"Real Music"

[checked all music credits... The Cure]

giphy.gif

Yeah someone taking about 'real music' while the only original thing he made with her is The Cure is a bit funny x)

I like TC but it is generic as hell. She has done real music over the past decade but just not with him yet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illbekind

Honestly, she didn't give The Cure what it needed. No promotion or MV. It did really well in Australia on radio especially with none of this and generally Australia has been where a lot of big music breaks first. I honestly think this could be good with good promo.

shabody

I'm ok with The Cure just because she have done it for Sonia. Otherwise I would never excused such a generic mess; I was pretty disappointed with Applause too but she wisely released Aura so it was fine. But now... :madge:

Pawprint

Wtf I love the ****ing cure and I’m happy as **** they’re working together!! :sara:

cjdamien
22 hours ago, Moebius said:

Oh my ****ing god if The Chainsmokers made the same **** song yall would create new words just to drag it to the pits and ditches.

Its a bland boring tired tropical pop song. Its basically an insult to Gaga's other art, even Joanne.

Inb4 "she did basic pop bops during the fame and yall didnt complain" dont even START comparing the fame with this. Innovative pop perfection that revolutionized the pop scene vs. a movie reject that derived from trend hopping.

I know everyone has their opinions and **** but you cant even compare this song with Gagas previous stuff. You just cant say its an AMAZING song when gaga has 4(5) albums of amazement behind her belt.

🎠

SO MUCH THIS. 

I don't like to talk about this for the same reason you state that people have different opinions but The Cure doesn't even sound like Gaga to me and never has. It's a decent song but from the first listen I found myself questioning if Katy Perry put it out if I would have listened to it more than once. I know my love of Gaga will make me like her songs more because it's and it's her voice so that affects things. I agree that if this was a Chainsmokers song I would definitely at least never have played it again. Especially after how they came for Perfect Illusion. 

And I personally love Joanne. One of my favorite albums and some of my favorite songs of all time are on there. 

ltlmnstr
On 6/13/2018 at 2:07 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

Can you decipher any of these? 

Ch54P1l.jpg

GMtOlM8.jpg

Htry0x6.jpg

Sorry but it seems I'm too rusty trying to figure this out. :giveup:

The Bling
Spoiler

Sorry if wrong tag or if there's already a thread :messga:

Are we in for The Cure 2.0? :vegas:

:poot: