💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa Makes Radio History

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

A few months ago she used to be New Gay Jesus but as soon as she started to have some major success suddenly everyone here turned on her. Can't we just be happy that her song did well and not tear apart her talent and abilities?

And I can't believe some people have the audacity to compare her to Bebe Rexha. Bebe literally sounds like a goat stuck in a lawn mower :triggered:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yemeni Feed
33 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

then sis get new ears

This is a bigggg mood :ladyhaha: love it though. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe in Europe skskskskks

Well, the americans are stuck to talentless artists like XXXtentacion, so like who’s there to blame. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
8 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

when will KP :D

Never sis, never. KP wishes she was as successful in the past as she is now. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Sharyu said:

I'ma tell you the truth and not sugar coat it. She's like the more modern Katy Perry, catchy music, good at singer acousticly, but not great at singing and dancing, and unlike Katy she has no stage pressence.

Hmm can't agree with this... Katy was fun. OOTB especially was humourous, it had life to it. Her stuff has always been infectiously cheeky and cheerful.

Dua is basically a supermodel with a voice. She looks and sounds great, but there's no personality and certainly nothing interesting being said in her music. She dresses both herself and her songs in what is trendy, there's nothing unique. But good for her I guess.

RAMROD
36 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Well, the americans are stuck to talentless artists like XXXtentacion, so like who’s there to blame. 

:shrug: why did you got defensive tho? sksksks

Besides, she is also not known in Asia, and everyone can usually get popular in Asia sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Monsterish
54 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

A few months ago she used to be New Gay Jesus but as soon as she started to have some major success suddenly everyone here turned on her. Can't we just be happy that her song did well and not tear apart her talent and abilities?

And I can't believe some people have the audacity to compare her to Bebe Rexha. Bebe literally sounds like a goat stuck in a lawnmower :triggered:

omfg this is real :toofunny: I remind that song she sings like... I gOoOt yoUuUuUuUUuUuU i Got YoUuuUuuU I GOt YoUUUUu :ladyhaha:

BeerFear
1 hour ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Never sis, never. KP wishes she was as successful in the past as she is now. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkmdXq0gSxsgawJ2q1Vk5Says hi

not that Im a Kety fan but Firework alone is bigger then Dua’s whole career so far 

:vegas: 

And I dont even mention the 1-2punch Roar+Dark Horse :vegas:

DiscoHeaven23

Wow, this site turned so fast on Dua. 

Y’all are savage 

a few months ago this site was a love fest for her

shes boring but serves good digestible bops for radio. good for her

GypsyBabe
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

You're not the only one :ph34r:

I think it's annoying tbh :spin: just like any other track by the new pop girls. And that's not shade towards female artists 'cause the boys aren't even on my radar :ph34r: Bebe, Dua, 5H, etc, they just don't do it as well as the queens that rose in the 2000's/early 2010's and they certainly can't stand up to the quality that Gaga puts out. The quality I've gotten used to! It's just commercial pop without the endearing personalities being on display for the GP to see. At least Britney saves face by being adorable, down to Earth, and has a catalog of BOPS. And the next person that comes up here trying to sing in that indie girl/boy voice :giveup: I'm still mad at MO for ruining Cold Water :giveup: Like, why are you recording with a mouth full of cotton balls?! :grr: If you can't really sing then step away from the microphone and make room for a bitch with talent! :grr:

Reveal hidden contents

Imo, obviously :ph34r: shade meant but not hatefully :ph34r: To each their own.

Anyway, OT: Call me when she writes from the heart, sings from the soul (and diaphragm), and gives her performances 150%. Then I'll stan :vegas:

I’m so glad that I am not the only one! Like I would rather listen to my older artists do the same songs a million times then turn on the radio. Its so discouraging. No one has the true “it” factor and artistry that I enjoy and crave. I don’t want to be hyper critical, but at the same time, I am sick of sub par music being released. Give me Gaga, Fleetwood Mac, Springsteen any day. I just missed when music had weight and integrity to it and wasn’t formulated just for the charts and streams. I miss when it had influence and a message that wasn’t superficial at best. There are some really great obscure alternative/rock bands that are very good...so I think that I will stay in that genre as it is where I am most comfortable anyway. I wish I had a time machine to take me back to the 70s, 80s, and early 90s rock eras to cleanse my ears. :vegas:

⚯͛

Monster2015

I like dua but my god throw some stage props or something because I’ve been watching her live shows and they seem so boring. And her voice is very good for pop but live?....

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m so glad that I am not the only one! Like I would rather listen to my older artists do the same songs a million times then turn on the radio. Its so discouraging. No one has the true “it” factor and artistry that I enjoy and crave. I don’t want to be hyper critical, but at the same time, I am sick of sub par music being released. Give me Gaga, Fleetwood Mac, Springsteen any day. I just missed when music had weight and integrity to it and wasn’t formulated just for the charts and streams. I miss when it had influence and a message that wasn’t superficial at best. There are some really great obscure alternative/rock bands that are very good...so I think that I will stay in that genre as it is where I am most comfortable anyway. I wish I had a time machine to take me back to the 70s, 80s, and early 90s rock eras to cleanse my ears. :vegas:

does this mean we're old now? :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived