MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
56 minutes ago, Latino Baby said:

seriously who is she?

is she that good?

I always hear people talking about her in pop music forums but I have yet to hear about her in real life or hear a song

I guess she is not that big in Latin America

I'ma tell you the truth and not sugar coat it. She's like the more modern Katy Perry, catchy music, good at singer acousticly, but not great at singing and dancing, and unlike Katy she has no stage pressence.

Yemeni Feed
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She's so boring

She’s the new popstar of our generation. Deal with it.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
9 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Dua died for me with that terrible song with calvin. Such a boring song.

Maybe you dont know how to bop to a proper song? like the bop is what the gays needed for their summer.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
53 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I'ma tell you the truth and not sugar coat it. She's like the more modern Katy Perry, catchy music, good at singer acousticly, but not great at singing and dancing, and unlike Katy she has no stage pressence.

She is so much better tho. She’s obviously working on those things. This is her debut album, give her a break and she will really be back to impress. I feel like she’s on a self exploration journey. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

not ALICE
2 hours ago, Latino Baby said:

seriously who is she?

is she that good?

I always hear people talking about her in pop music forums but I have yet to hear about her in real life or hear a song

She’s superfamous in Europe though.

ryanripley

the song has already aged for me, it's such a 2017 sound

anyway call me when she's mildly interesting

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Drin Lon

seriously who is she?

is she that good?

She's been very big on Europe radio for like 2+ years now and she's been getting popular in America too this last year. Her current single with Calvin Harris is in its 8th week at #1 in the UK.

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, Sharyu said:

Love Katy but Dua can sing much better live and if you can't see that then sis get new ears

Her live singing is actually one of the reasons I decided to be a fan, I used to think she was another heavily autotuned singer ala Bebe Rexha (no shade) but Dua can actually reproduce her songs live and sound great at it.

I was rooting for her, but then as she started do more live performances, I began to see that she has no stage presence at all, she lacks emotion and maybe even a personality - maybe it’s just her facial expression. I saw an IG post calling her a legend/iconic because of her prelude to IDGAF or whatever and I just don’t see it :awkney: 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

New main pop girl confirmed

Maybe in Europe skskskskks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustHMLover

seriously who is she?

is she that good?

honey. GO listen to her album. Yes - she is that good - audio and live :) you are missing one of the most important young artists these days

JustHMLover
1 hour ago, Sharyu said:

this is your truth :D she is 10000 times better live singer than Katy... she is a newcomer and already making history, when will KP :D 

Archived