💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga's current relationship with Madonna?

edengowon

Featured Posts

Zaskar
10 hours ago, That J said:

The Alejandro video contains 3 Madonna videos in one.

Apart from "Vogue", the other two are..?

Justify My Love?

:gum:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
14 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

RxSjWFS.gif

Hide contents

sorry , i stan madge but i could't resist :selena:

Hide contents

:selena:

screaming 

That J
2 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Apart from "Vogue", the other two are..?

Justify My Love?

:gum:

Express Yourself is the main one with a little Vogue and a dash of Oh Father.  Woman with goggles looking at the men, the obvious Vogue dance and the very coy look on her face that matches Madonna as she looks into the casket in Oh Father. 

I'm not hating so please dont assume that.  It just is what it is.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

alp0707
16 hours ago, The Bling said:

I can't at all of this bullshit. The amount of time she's put into building hospitals all around Africa, all the money she raises for organizations all around the world, all the the performances focused on try to show us the kind of world we're living in and what we can do to help people in need. The controversy and hate she's had to take throughout the years for supporting things that were not cool supporting back then. Hell, she's been through hell to adopt her 4 children

But oh it's cool to drag her bEcAuSE sHe ShADeD GAgA OMGG sHE a BaD pERsoN

:neyde:

Her bitchiness is her brand she being rude a couple times is completely different from her goodwill and charity works

Zaskar
15 minutes ago, That J said:

Express Yourself is the main one with a little Vogue and a dash of Oh Father.  Woman with goggles looking at the men, the obvious Vogue dance and the very coy look on her face that matches Madonna as she looks into the casket in Oh Father. 

I'm not hating so please dont assume that.  It just is what it is.  

Yeah, I know you ain't. :hug: I'll check the remaining ones. I actually think it's cool. :poot:

I only knew of Vogue, that's why I asked. (I'm not very familiar with Madge's videography...actually, I've just started exploring her discography. Before that I was only familiar with hits :messga:)

That J
15 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Yeah, I know you ain't. :hug: I'll check the remaining ones. I actually think it's cool. :poot:

I only knew of Vogue, that's why I asked. (I'm not very familiar with Madge's videography...actually, I've just started exploring her discography. Before that I was only familiar with hits :messga:)

Watch Alejandro first.  Then watch Express Yourself.   ....and thank you for being so sweet.  Xo

Ps- it's important to remember who directed what.  I dont think it was intentional on Gaga's part.  Blame Klein. 

Its Vogue, Express Yourself, Oh Father and some other smaller elements.  

I love Gaga like everyone but I'm not a fool that will deny the influence.  

That J

I find them to all be good.  

Archived