💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga's current relationship with Madonna?

edengowon

Featured Posts

Batwings

I think both women are probably tired of the whole feuding thing and just don't give a **** anymore.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I asked her few minutes ago, she said "look, I don't hate her, she's still a big part of my life and my artistry, but the way she behaved with me was shocking, if I see her on the street I'll jump on her and kiss her v-agina off".

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KleinGa

Oh just wait until:

1. Madonna has a new album to promote

2. Gaga has a new documentary to promote

3. Gaga wins her Oscar 

We’ll be hearing from both of them about each other soon :laughga:

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

Gaga stopped caring about her as an idol recently. But she's kind of traumatized by the nasty comments people made about her comparing homegirl with Madonna, she speaks about her anytime she's triggered (as seen in 5F2 and some radio interviews during the Joanne era). I don't blame her tho

tenor.gif?itemid=9714336

It was only 1 interview. And she got pissed because people were comparing PI with Papa don't Preach.

So no, she's no traumatized by Madonna's stupid comments. 

AshIey
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

She has a little bitchy attitude sometimes yes, it's a part of her humour as has been mentioned earlier but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. She has done plenty of good things that shows that she's a good-hearted person. Pay some attention to them instead of talking sh*t about her if you really love her.

The Gaga incident I don't really want to comment on anymore as it's has been six years and it mostly got blown out of proportion by media and fans, but also don't forget that Madonna invited Gaga to perform with her on her tour. She wouldn't do that if she didn't like or respected Gaga.

Was that the same tour where she performed a BTW/Express Yourself mashup with a backdrop of monsters eating cans of soup? :poot: That’s certainly a different way of showing respect.

She asked Gaga to perform with her for the attention and media buzz it would create.

I assume cordial after the 2015 Met Gala:

bc40f2ae06a1838a6a2c5c2bb6974e16.jpg

It’s disappointing what happened in the past cause they could’ve made a great collab. 

Ziggy
15 minutes ago, KING said:

I assume cordial after the 2015 Met Gala:

bc40f2ae06a1838a6a2c5c2bb6974e16.jpg

It’s disappointing what happened in the past cause they could’ve made a great collab. 

tbh I don't think they could have made a very good collaboration at all. They're both too strong-minded and Madonna wants to make trendier music ( no knock, just a thing) whereas Gaga wants to make what she wants to make. I think there would be a lot of butting heads more than anything else and Gaga prefers working with chill vibes by the look of it (dunno how Madge likes to work).

5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

tbh I don't think they could have made a very good collaboration at all. They're both too strong-minded and Madonna wants to make trendier music ( no knock, just a thing) whereas Gaga wants to make what she wants to make. I think there would be a lot of butting heads more than anything else and Gaga prefers working with chill vibes by the look of it (dunno how Madge likes to work).

True but I’m referring to back during TFM/BTW era when Gaga was everywhere. It would’ve been a shelved record due to creative differences but a bop much like:

Luxe Ford

They're currently looking to adopt.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

That J

I think both Madonna and Gaga are fans of each other and have been able to see thru the crap. Gaga probably shouldnt have brought it all back up in the documentary but apparently she was still upset about things. In Madonna's defense, there IS homage and there is copy and facts are facts. The Alejandro video contains 3 Madonna videos in one.  Madonna is snarky but she is also very warm and the persona is an act. I have no doubt they both admire the other. I dont think they call each other up. Lol. But they are cool.  

If they saw each other on the street they would hug and chat.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Smother Em Eh

Well I remember in an 2013 interview during the AP Era with Howard Stern she said “I don’t care if Madonna doesn’t like me” in a response to what Howard said about Madge being jealous of Gaga and of course what she said in the 5F2 documentary but she did state she will never stop loving her. So I say neutral tbh. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Space Cowboy
6 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

RxSjWFS.gif

Reveal hidden contents

sorry , i stan madge but i could't resist :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

:selena:

Jessica lange looks good here :vegas:

Phlop

They’re polite but on separate lanes. And tbh, it was the best thing that happened to Gaga. She used to be called Madonnas replacement, and now she’s standing on her own.

BYE

Archived