💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Latest Oscar predictions for A Star Is Born (AwardsCircuit)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Babel

Imagine Gaga being nominated for an Oscar for best actress :giveup: 

literally when will your faves :giveup: 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XXXXX
38 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I feel like is too soon to say what will happen  I’m sure it will be nominated for something but we need to wait, most of the Movies that get nominated for oscars don’t get released until after summer/fall, some of them we don’t even know the names or plots yet, plus I’m sure Mama Mia 2 will be competing against ASIB even though the first didn’t impress the critics. 

Queen Cher is in Mamma Mia 2 so it'll surely be impressive

ShockPop

Original song she's between Mary Poppins and Queen... literally her exact position in the universe 

nodandsmile

So these will be updated as we get closer to the deadline and we should get really excited if she's still in top 5, let's say in November ? 

DoremonLove

Omg 2nd place best actress:giveup:i cant wait for her to get her first oscar for acting:giveup: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Why isn't she in the Original Score predictions? Are there requirements that are'nt met for ASIB soundtrack?

Guest JolanJoringel
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

I'm just wondering: when is the cut-off and when are the nominations gonna be out? approximately

Also seeing saoirse ronan at #1 just took all my hope away lol she's been nominated like 4 times already :toofunny:  I love her but :toofunny: 

I already see GGD making poor (and insanely talented) Saoirse Ronan into a second Sam Smith after Oscar's night :cryga:

Bradley
10 minutes ago, flyp said:

Why isn't she in the Original Score predictions? Are there requirements that are'nt met for ASIB soundtrack?

The musical score and the soundtrack are very different I think. Like they are two completely different albums.

Max Vandeburg

"HIGHLIGHTS: Four-time Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper is making his directorial debut for this remake that managed to garner multiple Oscar nominations for each outing. One of them managed a Best Picture nomination. Can the magic translate into today?

CHALLENGES: The story isn't exactly the most compelling one. It also stars Lady Gaga (under her real name) which could either make or break the picture."

The more they underestimate Gaga, the surprise will be bigger. She will rock it, I believe. :fthis:

MeloArtDramaPop

I kinda want her to be nominated for supporting actress instead to guarantee that oscar, but then saying that youve been nominated for lead actress is also tempting

Mirages
37 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Original song she's between Mary Poppins and Queen... literally her exact position in the universe 

Literally, the worst predicted category when Bohemian Rhapsody is ineligible in this category, since none of the songs performed in the movie are original, but covers :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

It also stars Lady Gaga (under her real name)

It literally doesn't :messga:

Whoever made these prediction is just pulling them out of their a hole. Also, it's way too early for predictions.

36 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

So these will be updated as we get closer to the deadline and we should get really excited if she's still in top 5, let's say in November ? 

More like December and January, that's when most of Oscar favorites go to the big screen.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 minute ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

I kinda want her to be nominated for supporting actress instead to guarantee that oscar, but then saying that youve been nominated for lead actress is also tempting

This is usually done to actors of color. Which is sad and everything Gaga doesn't stand for.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived