💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Bradley Cooper in Barcelona for "A Star Is Born"

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Levine

Ok these are the kinds of things I don't wanna see.

Just trailers. I wanna be slayed by the movie in October with all new images. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

I didn't hear about any festival going on in Barcelona

The Catalan media hasn't reported anything either

LetterLToTheG
28 minutes ago, nerdface97 said:

how are you so damn creative:ladyhaha::giveup:

I always look for PunkTheFunk posts. Always a chuckle rarely a seethe.

👽

where's gagz 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Max Vandeburg

"Before he bowed off the stage, Cooper said he wasn’t going to have come all the way to Barcelona and leave the audience of European exhibitors without a special taste. He then tossed off to the eight-minute opening of the film which separately introduces Cooper’s country rocker Jackson Maine and Gaga’s Ally." - Deadline (https://deadline.com/2018/06/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-aquaman-fantastic-beasts-warner-bros-cineeurope-1202407893)

Apparently the first few minutes includes Gaga as well. I need it now.

Rudz Xinc

Once again Gaga is nowhere to be found :madge:

I guess her only job is to promote the movie via Twitter and Instagram :triggered:

Look at those clowns

PlastiscGuy
7 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I guess her only job is to promote the movie via Twitter and Instagram :triggered:

Hey! It takes a lot of time and effort to tweet something. You should be thankful she stops feeding her chickens for a minute to promote her movie via social medias :poot:

PG.

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

it's one event, chill

bradley is the director

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SwissMonster

If nobody leaks this first minutes I leave this cult site! It’s a convention, you can’t tell me nobody made a video :toofunny:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

JanPianoMusic

Deadline writes "He then tossed off to the eight-minute opening of the film which separately introduces Cooper’s country rocker Jackson Maine and Gaga’s Ally."

If anyone was curious whether it was the type of film that keeps the audience waiting. :)

Deadline subtly adds "Warner releases A Star Is Born in the thick of awards season on October 5."

There isn't any opinion in the article unfortunately.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-aquaman-fantastic-beasts-warner-bros-cineeurope-1202407893/

You will never please everyone.

40 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

No starring actors were there. Producers and studio people present their work. Bradley is only there because he is behind the movie as well.

Bebe
6 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

"Before he bowed off the stage, Cooper said he wasn’t going to have come all the way to Barcelona and leave the audience of European exhibitors without a special taste. He then tossed off to the eight-minute opening of the film"

5 hours ago, JanPianoMusic said:

Deadline writes "He then tossed off to the eight-minute opening of the film which separately introduces Cooper’s country rocker Jackson Maine and Gaga’s Ally."

I know what they mean by "tossed off" but it still came as quite a shock at first to read :huntyga:

I now just can't get the image out of my head of Bradley creepily telling the audience "I'm not coming all the way over to Barcelona without leaving you with a special taste..." before lowering his pants and jerking off to the first 8 minuets of the film.

I know that's not what they meant by the term "tossing off", but where I come from I think it's probably the most used definition of the term :vegas:

Bradley
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Before we play this clip we're going to ask anyone who is pregnant or has a heart condition to please exit the room," Bradley said, his daddy beard quivering. "Your hair may be ripped right off your head."

He can rip me off anytime he wants.

Bradley

Anyway even if he releases the first few minutes of the film, I won't see it especially in potato quality. I'm gonna wait until the film is actually released in theaters before I see the any of it.

Bradley
10 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Ikr? It seems like Bradley is the only one doing promotion for the film. I wanna see Gaga as well.

Archived