💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé OTR II: Empty seats even with ticket giveaways

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

Prada

I watched lots of vids on youtube and instagram of Bey performing on this tour.

and it is really boring. No energy, just walk walk. It was different.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I mean it’s a little surprising, but at the same time, not at all. There’s no album, Jay Z is part of it, the tour is pretty much a carbon copy of number 1, and it’s not even that great of a tour. Definitely no where near as great as OTR 1, FWT, MCS, etc. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

Nah, Beyonce and Jay Z would still sell out stadiums in any country in the world. They are GIANTS in the world music scene and Beyonce's 'Lemonade' buzz is still around. She is iconic, especially among non-white girls and women where she symbolizes the perfect role model.

:poot:

I like B, but please give credit where it’s due and be realstic:selena:

Haroon

Lack of promo and they haven’t really got anything recent to plug :emma: Both already went on solo tours for their respective albums so I’m not sure why they maybe overbooked or something. That being said, this happens at concerts and I’m pretty sure it’ll still be a profitable show :laughga: 

Either way I’m excited to see them when they come here on Friday :woot: The less people in my section the more likely I’ll have a better view :poot: 

On 6/11/2018 at 10:47 AM, Borislshere said:

The people who did attend had fun though :huntyga:

this just means the beyhive can’t make fun of Rihanna’s show anymore 

Not necessarily. A 80% full stadium is still more tickets than whatever rihanna does. Plus Bey tickets are way higher and there is no new music. 

If this keeps up though, I'd expect a surprise joint album to help boost ticket sales

I totally forgot about this tour. There has been zero hype

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Not necessarily. A 80% full stadium is still more tickets than whatever rihanna does. Plus Bey tickets are way higher and there is no new music. 

True. Like i said in another post, I just think people arent used to seeing a Beyonce show that isn't 100% old out. 

On 6/11/2018 at 10:13 AM, Antonoff said:

I think it'd be better if they previously released an album though

Agreed if B7 was released the tour would have definitely had more hype. But instead it looks like a rerun for fans who didn’t attend Coachella, 4:44 or Formation Tour. :flop:

Ziggy

Tbh I think part of it is that the novelty of OTR has worn off and that there's not a whole lot of fan crossover. Does that mean I wouldn't see this? HELL no. I'd watch this in a heartbeat given the (financially possible) chance.

ctherainbow

We really like to see the death of the female celebrity, don't we?   :air:  

Just remember, ya'll, what happened the last time this cult site dragged a major female artist for flopping.   :vegas:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Ninten Ann
9 hours ago, ctherainbow said:

We really like to see the death of the female celebrity, don't we?   :air:  

Princess beyyy, we wanna watch her creyy

Archived