Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé OTR II: Empty seats even with ticket giveaways

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

that entire black section that you see empty in the vid wasn't on sale because of obstruction 

she still got 50k people to attend the show 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover

I really don't get why they are touring without really releasing any new major projects (solo singles, albums or joint single/album)... 

Phlop

Let’s not. This tour is grossing over 100 mil anyway. The formation tour grossed 250 mil. JWT? It was possibly going to hit 120 mil but ended with 94 mil. Artrave? 83 mil.

Dont come for Bey, she’s a LOT bigger touring wise than Gaga.

BYE

Borislshere

Can’t even blame Bey for not giving 100%  herself. This crowd is dry and rhythmless

nodandsmile
7 hours ago, Latino Baby said:

there was no reason for this tour to exist

even when you watch Bey closely you can tell she is not putting 100% of her energy in this like she always does, not even herself seems to give a **** about it

yeah even in the comments section of some YT videos, people are saying Bey looks tired

doppelganger

Supply demand though. Bey’s Formation tour wasn’t that long ago, I’m not sure why she thinks another stadium tour is needed. She’s filthy rich. Take a holiday, make a movie. 

15 hours ago, Andreu said:

nnnnn but StIlL SolD MoRe ThAn GaGa AnD aT LeasT ShE's Not Cancelling sTufF

Could Gaga do an all stadium tour though? And Beyoncé is farther into her career too?

freebit

I think touring so frequently kind of dilutes demand, especially for something as recycled and unnecessary as OTR II. Both of them have toured recently so this tour feels like overkill. 

45 minutes ago, Jed said:

Could Gaga do an all stadium tour though? And Beyoncé is farther into her career too?

Historically speaking, the further you are into your career, the better your touring stats are going to be.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Aussie
18 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

The gif in the OP shows it:toofunny: 

But tbh I’m not suprised the demand is weaker:shrug: Bey hasn’t released anything in 2 years except some moderate collaborations and the Beyhive stans B, not necessarily her husband:toofunny: And this tour doesn’t really feel fresh, there isn’t really something new:toofunny: 

Nah, Beyonce and Jay Z would still sell out stadiums in any country in the world. They are GIANTS in the world music scene and Beyonce's 'Lemonade' buzz is still around. She is iconic, especially among non-white girls and women where she symbolizes the perfect role model.

XXXXX

Why are we making such a big deal out of it?? Even Michael Jackson had empty seats

nikola

Tbh there is no reason for this tour.... 

There is no new album ti promote, no new signles...... NOTHIIGN

It feels like they just wanted more money.... she looks sick and tired....

I woild not go to it even if they offered me a free ticket.... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ryusei
8 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Supply demand though. Bey’s Formation tour wasn’t that long ago, I’m not sure why she thinks another stadium tour is needed. She’s filthy rich. Take a holiday, make an album

fixed

Musery

Xoxo Adriana

If she comes to Australia I'll buy not one, not two but several tickets. So it would perhaps be wise for her to add an Aussie date for once in her career...like we all asked for.

Archived