8 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I thought this was a Rihanna concert :ladyhaha:

I love her but I SCREAMED :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
8 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

So because a few nasty stans make up blatant lies about Gaga’s success,  we must sink to their level? 

I just don’t see how either of these fanbases will gain anything positive from slandering each other’s face.(not saying you tried to slander Beyoncé since you claim it’s “give information”)

My point is, everything has two sides. We know how Beyoncé is a successful artist, but are we gonna pretend OTR II isn't flopping? I don't care when they say Gaga's flopping if that's true. AND that bey fansite asking people to delete videos is a violation of freedom of expression.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

My point is, everything has two sides. We know how Beyoncé is a successful artist, but are we gonna pretend OTR II isn't flopping? I don't care when they say Gaga's flopping if that's true. AND that bey fansite asking people to delete videos is a violation of freedom of expression.

Every fan base has their delusion members. The beyhive is no exception. Is The your doing as good as Bey’s previous shows? Not at all. Is it flopping? No. I think we’re just used to Beyoncé selling out any and every areana in minutes so that when we see there are sections blocked off, we automatically assume it’s a flop. The tour just isn’t a 100% sell out.

Mr Peeps

Maybe they should've released an album before the tour like most artists do when going on tour, I love them both but something's off about this tour. Like I'm missing Beyonce's energy from coachella + nothing new can be a turn off for a lot of people

sipthistea

Beyoncé must be overworking at this point. She's been performing a lot since Coachella, and now this unnecessary tour.

Imo she deserves some time for herself and her children. We know what happened to Gaga when she was overworking for the Monster Ball and the BTW Ball. I know she wants to preserve this goddess image they've created for her, but she's a human being after all. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Why are people always doing this? I mean, take a good look at it, it is still bright day, the venue is clearly still filling up :smh:

Why no one ever post how the venue are like when the show has started? Oh yes, because there aren't empty seats most probably!!? :smh:

The show was during daytime 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Henri Bardot

the thing is that no one wants to see jay z, since nothing about him recently sounds fresh, and well, more than half of the setlist is his.

if she had released an album ALONE and gone on tour ALONE, it sure would be a sold-out.

maybe a collab album with him would've worked, but there's nothing new :spin:

i was going to go to paris but when i saw the setlist i was :awkney:

and after all the jay z drama, a second tour with him is a little bit awkward tbh

pooiota

LeJudas

They're probably tired of the same thing.

Is the beyhive thirsty for new music?

elijahfan

I love Beyoncé and was excited as hell for her Coachella appearance, but somehow I couldn't give a **** about this tour. Probably because of Jay-Z. Probably because one OTR was enough. And probably because there's 0 new music to get excited about.

Varo Yan

oh thats good, give me tickets to London and back Yerevan too, and I will be there ^_^

Archived