That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Top 5

1) Blank Page

2) Sing For Me

3) Shut Up

4) Just a Fool

5) Best of Me

Oh my my my my my we heard two totally different albums, my friend. THIS will be interesting. :ladyhaha:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Phoebe Buffay

[#16] Empty Words - 6,902

Stans: @gagapplause@TeenIdle@ThaFame@EvilRegal - 10

Haters: @Bio@MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@Bio [2] - Generic ballad #4.

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@HausOfHarlow [7] - Forgettable.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Top 5

1) Blank Page

2) Sing For Me

3) Shut Up

4) Just a Fool

5) Best of Me

Literally ALL my lowest rates. 

That J
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

I was too nice to this one but it's ok. Good start. 

1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

2428-slide1-600.jpg

rumours
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

There were so many songs that deserved to go before this though.

Circles, Make the world Move, Red Hot Kinda Love, Lotus Intro, Let There Be Love ....

IAmNotHere1997

Wait...Empty Words...I don't even remember how it sounds like :gum: good for her.

That J

There were so many songs that deserved to go before this though.

Circles, Make the world Move, Red Hot Kinda Love, Lotus Intro, Let There Be Love ....

Lotus Intro is one of the best things ever put to sound. ......and no I am not high. 

That J

free-hearing-test-casa-grande.jpg

This is going to be the FIRST time we have ever differed and boy is it a drastic one too.  Lmao 

Archived