Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BTS drags haters with new song

moonboywow

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

People just hate them for 2 reasons. 

1. Because they don’t sing in English and watching lyric videos are apparently too much trouble. 

2. They’re slowly becoming bigger than Gaga and these people can’t handle that. 

Lmao, whenever someone hates on sth here it's because they're bigger than Gaga. Sure Jane.

You know what. You're annoying. Not your obsession with K-pop, but your fixation on trying to pin that obsession on other people who clearly are not getting it, primarily by trying to "rationalize" our dislike with things like "oh you're just jealous of their success"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
1 hour ago, River said:

I'm not USian..

I'm not haters because I don't know them and I'm too old to hate a pop band, it's childish.

And why do you need to trash Gaga just to gain a few points to your favorite band??

You're attitude is so full of hate

nNUPPaM.jpg

ryanripley

"1-8, 1-3, 3-8, ddaeng

u wrong, me right, take a good look, ddaeng

ring the school bell, brr brr, ddaeng"

oh wow, they got me so good :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Vergil
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Same. They are so generic and their fans are the most annoying EVER. 💀

They’re the new little monsters.

jk:oops:

LetsGetHigh

I love supporting a subgenre of music that revovles around slave work.

Wow you showed us, OP. 

1 hour ago, River said:

I'm not USian..

I'm not haters because I don't know them and I'm too old to hate a pop band, it's childish.

And why do you need to trash Gaga just to gain a few points to your favorite band??

You're attitude is so full of hate

I'm not a kpop fan at all but I find it interesting that you guys get all offended and accuse other members of hate speech when they attack Gaga but then are totally willing to trash other bands and artists you don't like and that you consider not to be 'relevant'.

And the excuse of 'This is a Gaga forum, what do you expect?' is not valid since that doesn't mean we should be allowed to be disrespectful to others' musical tastes. If you're not a fan of kpop, don't post in the thread.

RAMROD

Y'all, just leave her alone and let the BTS fans enjoy their space in here. :giggle:

You don't have to like them but respect where it's due. They are by far the best Asian act that can conquered America. They may not be the skinny blonde or brunette guy with blue eyes like your favourite popular twinks, but they still did something. And probably pave the way for more Asian acts to be taken seriously. Which is anything but negative. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I'm not a kpop fan at all but I find it interesting that you guys get all offended and accuse other members of hate speech when they attack Gaga but then are totally willing to trash other bands and artists you don't like and that you consider not to be 'relevant'.

And the excuse of 'This is a Gaga forum, what do you expect?' is not valid since that doesn't mean we should be allowed to be disrespectful to others' musical tastes. If you're not a fan of kpop, don't post in the thread.

Who said I'm not a fan of kpop?:oprah:

My post was just to play around because I find the "dragging" songs very childish, just like any feud songs from US mainstream artists... but the OP started to trash Gaga in a very disturbing hating way, far far away from other users here toward BTS.. so like, what are you doing here?

Don't come into my house and start to say sh-t about it, about me and my family.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

10 minutes ago, River said:

Who said I'm not a fan of kpop?:oprah:

My post was just to play around because I find the "dragging" songs very childish, just like any feud songs from US mainstream artists... but the OP started to trash Gaga in a very disturbing hating way, far far away from other users here toward BTS.. so like, what are you doing here?

Don't come into my house and start to say sh-t about it, about me and my family.

Okay sis you don't have to get so defensive. Perhaps I took your post too seriously:poot: Since there's so much hate in this forum, I tend to assume many of the funny comments have a malicious or negative intention. Sorry if it wasn't the case:kara:

But what I said still applies to the kpop haters in this thread.

Lady Adga

Stop trying to make BTS happen (here) It's not going to happen 

MAXeJ0S.gif

Spoiler

Jk :bon:

munty hunty

They can’t drag me if I don’t know what they’re saying :ohwell:

EDIT: After I posted this I got ads on GGD for KPop. Y’all they’re really on to us.

giphy.gif

free my mind

LeJudas

Why are the 5 Kpop people on GGD always dragging Gaga, go start weebdaily and stop pretending to like Gaga, or at the very least don't drag her!

Sorry this sounds rude but these Asian groups are basically the faces of corporate music people controlling people to make money. These performers were probably mislead and lied to. Supporting them is only going to make it possible for the cycle to keep going.

And there's no way they are more popular than Gaga in Western World. The only reason they have so many fans is because there's billions of Asian people compared to everybody else. A higher general public means more fans but that does not make them quality or anything there's dozens of groups just like them.

Pharamon

Who? The manufactured boysband which is only existing because of the slave contract? oh okay

Archived