Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BTS drags haters with new song

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, River said:

I'm not USian..

I'm not haters because I don't know them and I'm too old to hate a pop band, it's childish.

And why do you need to trash Gaga just to gain a few points to your favorite band??

You're attitude is so full of hate

Can we all just stop being delusional? Gaga isn’t on top of the charts. i thoght y’all were chart hungry? Make up your mind. Like I could care less about charts. I just love BTS because of the good messages they send out. They have beautiful music. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks
18 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And it kills people to see a Korean group do better than Lady Gaga in America. Seethe haters. Seethe. 

This is Gagadaily, do you really need to bring her down? Are you a Gaga fan or what? Make a BTSDaily instead smh :madge:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Yuuri
19 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And it kills people to see a Korean group do better than Lady Gaga in America. Seethe haters. Seethe. 

BuT HeNnY THe ShALoWs iS cOmiNG.

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

River
Just now, ZombieAphrodite said:

Can we all just stop being delusional? Gaga isn’t on top of the charts. i thoght y’all were chart hungry? Make up your mind. Like I could care less about charts. I just love BTS because of the good messages they send out. They have beautiful music. 

I didn't know that I'm representing all the fans of Gaga :huntyga:

Sorry but to "drag haters" is not a beautiful message.. it's a childish message..

And like if I ask now 100 people in my condominium who are BTS maybe one will know.. and they all young between 20-40

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonboywow
Just now, River said:

I didn't know that I'm representing all the fans of Gaga :huntyga:

Sorry but to "drag haters" is not a beautiful message.. it's a childish message..

And like if I ask now 100 people in my condominium who are BTS maybe one will know.. and they all young between 20-40

So they make one song that isn’t even officially released about the haters. Cake like lady gaga says hi. 

River
Just now, ZombieAphrodite said:

So they make one song that isn’t even officially released about the haters. Cake like lady gaga says hi. 

Are you even fan of Gaga? because you hate her so much..

Like I can understand that people comes to GGD to promote their favorite band, but there is a way to do that and it's not by trashing their favorite artist..

And as you can see, BTS are not well received here, so why to even keep trying? most of us don't know them and don't want to know them, so like I nicely suggesting you to:

1. change your attitude and be nicer to Lady Gaga and maybe this way you'll make more people like BTS.

2. Just realize that BTS is not something that the majority is interested in and maybe a bit annoyed off and just not posting about them?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonboywow

No. I’m sorry. I’m mistaken. They do have a few other songs about the haters but they have far more beautiful songs like this one. 

witchcocktor

Well enjoy your fame now ladies, in few years there'll be new hot Korean boys, younger ones, taking your place while your group slowly goes to hiatus because most of your members are conscripted, and your comeback will excite no one.

moonboywow
1 minute ago, witchcocktor said:

Well enjoy your fame now ladies, in few years there'll be new hot Korean boys, younger ones, taking your place while your group slowly goes to hiatus because most of your members are conscripted, and your comeback will excite no one.

SHINee and Big Bang beg to differ. I do think that BTS will also be just as loved in five years. Just as Shinee and Big Bang are loved. 

moonboywow

The last thing I’m gonna say is this 

when bangtan absolutely knows they are at the top of the game and they brag about it… that’s so sexy. Just like when Gaga brags about her success. I see no difference. “I fink you freeky but you ain’t have a hit”. Ya know? -mic drop- 

28 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

The last thing I’m gonna say is this 

when bangtan absolutely knows they are at the top of the game and they brag about it… that’s so sexy. Just like when Gaga brags about her success. I see no difference. “I fink you freeky but you ain’t have a hit”. Ya know? -mic drop- 

The difference is that Gaga revolutionized the music industry more than once. BTS just built on the success of Big Bang with a derivative, more manufactured group concept.

Stream the actual anti-hater anthem. Billionaire needs more coin.

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Ok and?? :lana:No matter how many views they get on YouTube won’t change the fact that they’re BASIC and GENERIC sooooo....:lolly: Like sweetie I don’t see why you needed to drag Gaga into this lol:lolly:

Pacify Him

They are the first tour who sold out tickets in a few mins :crossed: I hate their fans for not letting me buy some for my sis 

I’m getting on your nerves

Hyperballad

they really dragged me :wacko: 

i cant take them seriously im sorry :ladyhaha:

Archived