💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Heartbreaker (Dolly Parton)

rumours

Featured Posts

Pop Music
1 minute ago, That J said:

I would be very fine with that. That should've left before the last song seriously. 

I gave it a 9 :awkney:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

It really does.

Some of her fans want her to only make her more acoustic/country/traditional albums.

Others prefer her pop-oriented material in the 70s and 80s.

I've enjoyed things off both types. I mean 9To5? Hello!!   But then...shes an eagle when she flies. Ahhhh.  

It's all good. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Please enjoy this lovely trailer while we wait. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

rumours

#7: "Sure Thing"

c201997cc27b376b2f114ed369b91f3b.jpg

Overall Score: 7.84

High Score: 11 @GaGaSwift @ThaFame

Low Score: 4 @SolidSnake

Comments:

@GaGaSwift ~ “The style of this one has always spoke to me and make's me feel carefree”

@Noah ~ “Come through, Rock Queen! I didn't like this Song as much as I do now, when I first listened to the Album, but the Chorus works so well and is so refreshing in contrast with the Verses!

@calmar ~ “Being someone who likes to dance I can understand, but even though I like this song more than others on the album, its theme (eschewing dating until someone knocks you off your feet) I get less. Silly, I know. But the hook, it's a suuuuuuure thang, gets stuck in my head easily.”

@That J ~ “Drop your disco balls and put on your rollerskates because Sure Thing begins a new phase of the album. This song and vocal have a cool edgy strut, a swerve, about them. Its confident and a song ya have to sing along with.”

@Oriane ~ “I like the instrumental, it's catchy, and I like the way her voice drops during the chorus.”

@SolidSnake ~ “I'm not digging this sort of Disco sound from her so far. It doesn't fit with her vocals or ability. I want to hear more guitar. Wheres the guitar? Was it killed off? 4 out of 10”

@ARPiT~ “I may not skip this if I decide to listen this album fully, but it's a sure thing that I'm not gonna add this to my Dolly playlist”

Video

That J

YA'LL

Meet me in the trap..its goin DOWN. :messga:

That J

All comments are good except one. I demand an autopsy!  :ladyhaha:

Ok well 2 but still. 

Noah

No shade but this Album is super short since it's 10 Tracks, so eventually not every Song can be 1 or Top 5. #7 is still quite good.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

calmar

Wow ok **** my drag right 

Spoiler

:kara:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

#7: "Sure Thing"

c201997cc27b376b2f114ed369b91f3b.jpg

Overall Score: 7.84

High Score: 11 @GaGaSwift @ThaFame

Low Score: 4 @SolidSnake

Comments:

@GaGaSwift ~ “The style of this one has always spoke to me and make's me feel carefree”

@Noah ~ “Come through, Rock Queen! I didn't like this Song as much as I do now, when I first listened to the Album, but the Chorus works so well and is so refreshing in contrast with the Verses!

@calmar ~ “Being someone who likes to dance I can understand, but even though I like this song more than others on the album, its theme (eschewing dating until someone knocks you off your feet) I get less. Silly, I know. But the hook, it's a suuuuuuure thang, gets stuck in my head easily.”

@That J ~ “Drop your disco balls and put on your rollerskates because Sure Thing begins a new phase of the album. This song and vocal have a cool edgy strut, a swerve, about them. Its confident and a song ya have to sing along with.”

@Oriane ~ “I like the instrumental, it's catchy, and I like the way her voice drops during the chorus.”

@SolidSnake ~ “I'm not digging this sort of Disco sound from her so far. It doesn't fit with her vocals or ability. I want to hear more guitar. Wheres the guitar? Was it killed off? 4 out of 10”

@ARPiT~ “I may not skip this if I decide to listen this album fully, but it's a sure thing that I'm not gonna add this to my Dolly playlist”

Video

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4941241

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
2 minutes ago, That J said:

YA'LL

When I saw Sure Thing was so low, I was shocked as well.

Although, I'm actually more bitter that The Man was paid dust

That J
1 minute ago, Noah said:

No shade but this Album is super short since it's 10 Tracks, so eventually not every Song can be 1 or Top 5. #7 is still quite good.

Right but we all do want a certain top 5! It's all fun. 

rumours

Last song before we get to our TOP 5:excited2:

I'll give you a hint... it was released as a single

That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Last song before we get to out TOP 5:excited2:

Baby I'm Burning 

Ah snap...I'll be back in 5! 

Noah
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Last song before we get to our TOP 5:excited2:

I Really Got The Feeling?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

rumours

#6: "I Really Got the Feeling"

89b7eea2955a1d4a8ea2b442d7545453.jpg

Overall Score: 7.91

High Score: 11 @ARPiT

Low Score: 6 @calmar @Aubbie

Comments:

@Noah ~ “I love the Piano in the beginning and how the Song progressively builds up. The Harmonies are also amazing.”

@calmar ~ “A nice, but not amazing, opener to an album that, to my delight and surprise, actually follows an understandable story arc. If I had to put down anything negative in words, the backing strings are too loud, and it's not like I can really connect with the song's message, but those are kind of wimpy excuses.”

@That J ~ “A soft synth intro begins our journey into Ms Dolly Parton's Heartbreaker album. That unmistakable voice in full effect, near breathless at times, she makes it all sound so easy. A nice cool way to begin things.”

@Oriane ~ “Catchy, cute and playful, it's a good opener.”

@SolidSnake ~ "Its a nice song I could see myself listening to it more often, not really the sort of meaningful country I expect out of her and the beginning is sort of dated. Id give it maybe a 7 out of 10”

Video

Archived