💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts About ASIB On YouTube

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Monster7

If the film is as successful as I'm hoping it will be, she definately should make a short era september-february and make the most out of the soundtrack (singles, performances...). And include the singles in Las Vegas show

River

It's a dream come true and honor to play Ally in A Star Is Being Born because when I was 13 and I saw Judy and Barbara StarSand, I told to my father, while playing the piano and singing jazz, daddy, when I grow up I wanna play in a remake of ASIB and I remember my papa, the father of my sister and my father's father, he said, kid, never forget where you came from and always be so speechless.

:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

danilov
3 minutes ago, River said:

It's a dream come true and honor to play Ally in A Star Is Being Born because when I was 13 and I saw Judy and Barbara StarSand, I told to my father, while playing the piano and singing jazz, daddy, when I grow up I wanna play in a remake of ASIB and I remember my papa, the father of my sister and my father's father, he said, kid, never forget where you came from and always be so speechless.

:diane:

And I'm Italian, that's why.

ArtGagaPop
16 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Seems like she is really pushing for herself to get the award nods

Edited it for you :whitney:

elijahfan

She's always treated each and every one of her projects with equal passion, so there definitely will be an ASIB era. It actually just started.

IllusionLover
45 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

This is the beginning of LG6 

ASIB will be an imporant part of LG6 but I won't consider it LG6

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived