đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anyone want to tell me about their TV/Film Fandom?

Leo

Featured Posts

Hi all!

I'm currently writing an article on fan bases and fandom for TV and Film, is anyone interested in writing about 250-300 words on a programme or film that they are a fan of? What does being a fan mean to you, why do you love the programme so much, what's it like being in the film's fanbase etc.

I'd be super super grateful if anyone wants to do this, so leave a comment or send me a PM if you want to find out more!

Thanks everyone!

giphy.gif

Borislshere

Wait are you asking us about being apart of a fandom or for us to do the essay for you?

17 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Do your own homework

As much as I'd LOVE to write it myself, it aint' about me boo. Trying to get input from other people, helpful input, y'know? Maybe you've heard of it.

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Wait are you asking us about being apart of a fandom or for us to do the essay for you?

About being part of a fandom, yes. To clarify, I'm not asking people to write an essay for me :laughga:

The article is about other people, I just go out and find people to want to contribute. I write other articles and reviews, but this is about other people, what makes them tick, giving people a platform to talk about things they love!

Archived